Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe the Albons have adopted 3 new kitties ๐Ÿ˜‚ They are so cute ๐Ÿ˜ I can't imagine how much their birthday cakes budget is ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20220707-104448_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think he still can be but would be reliant on some DNF's plus he would have to get max points to achieve it
Red Bull doesnโ€™t have amazing reliability either. Checo DNF'd as recent as Canada. So it's possible, and Iโ€™ll be trying my hardest to curse the Red Bulls instead of the McLarens for once.

Reactions: 8
100% baby trump, just as much of a narcissist. Heโ€™ll stay on till the autumn apparently so weโ€™re not rid of him yet ๐Ÿคก
Iโ€™m still creasing at the fact Michael gove managed to get himself fired on the same day 40 of his colleagues QUIT lmfaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Red Bull doesnโ€™t have amazing reliability either. Checo DNF'd as recent as Canada. So it's possible, and Iโ€™ll be trying my hardest to curse the Red Bulls instead of the McLarens for once.
Red Bull and Ferrari have both show to have poor reliability. If Mercedes get on top of their car, and keep their good reliability. And Ferrari and Red bull keep having dnfs, Mercedes could still rejoin the fight for the title. It's not totally out of the question.

Reactions: 10
Red Bull and Ferrari have both show to have poor reliability. If Mercedes get on top of their car, and keep their good reliability. And Ferrari and Red bull keep having dnfs, Mercedes could still rejoin the fight for the title. It's not totally out of the question.
Oh theyโ€™ll be on it. With the new TD starting in France and RB and Ferrari having to bring new, less flexible floors Mercedes could have a huge chance. If RB and Ferrari canโ€™t manage to compensate that loss of downforce and performance from the flexible floors.

Reactions: 8
They do but the difference is the fact when Ferrari is tit Red Bull uses it maximally
Ferrari doesn't when it's other way around ๐Ÿ˜…

Can't wait for tomorrow to see where Mercedes is rn ๐Ÿคž

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They do but the difference is when Ferrari is tit Red Bull uses it maximally
Ferrari doesn't do when it's other way around ๐Ÿ˜…

Can't wait for tomorrow to see where Mercedes is rn ๐Ÿคž
They did make use of it in Bahrain but then it just kind of stopped.
About Mercedes, Austria is a bit more bumpy than Silverstone so there could be some bouncing again. But I really hope not, I want George to win this weekend. That good egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning ๐Ÿ˜ loving the song choice ๐Ÿ˜

Also JB out (there is finally some hope for UK people?) Lando beautiful as always ๐Ÿ˜‚ much better wake up call then in 4:50 today ๐Ÿ˜‚ my son was really happy at 5am ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 4
Totally forgot drivers press conferences today. Iโ€™m normally at work so never see them

Reactions: 4
Paddock fits time!

Friday

Screenshot_20220706_222551.jpg

Saturday

Screenshot_20220706_222535.jpg

Sunday
Screenshot_20220707_100235.jpg

Well looks like Borris is out. Personally he reminded me of Baby Trump in the UK back when they were besties. Don't know what happens now but hope it's goes smoothly
Surprised he has actually agreed to go. Frankly, he should have been long gone by now. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, the worst prime minister this country has had, possibly ever.

Can't believe the Albons have adopted 3 new kitties ๐Ÿ˜‚ They are so cute ๐Ÿ˜ I can't imagine how much their birthday cakes budget is ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1398592
Oh my goodness! Cuteness overload. The Albon household would be my idea of heaven with all the beautiful cats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.