Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son has no interest, he’s football obsessed! I love football too but prefer a GP. I live just outside Belfast so every GP is out of the country which makes it so expensive 😭
Oh, sorry, thought you were from GB 🙈
Silverstone with your daughter it is then! I'll be able to have one day with less alcohol, for her sake ❤😂 If not ill just be the best bad example I can be for her 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My son has no interest, he’s football obsessed! I love football too but prefer a GP. I live just outside Belfast so every GP is out of the country which makes it so expensive 😭
I wish they’d bring one to like Dublin or somewhere 😩

Campos in f2 has a new driver this weekend that is actually older than me (and let me tell you that not a lot of F1 drivers on the grid are actually older than me) and i don't really know what to think about it... 😂 Must be really weird to be on a grid with people between 17-20 years old when you are 30 something 😂
OMG he actually drove in F1 in 2015.

Screenshot_20220706-235328_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Campos in f2 has a new driver this weekend that is actually older than me (and let me tell you that not a lot of F1 drivers are actually older than me) and i don't really know what to think about it... 😂
OMG he actually drove in F1 in 2015.

View attachment 1397918
He‘s 31 - while that’s really young in real life it’s kind of funny in F2 where half the grid is 17-19

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wheezing

I didn’t even look at it that way… they have a point
This whole thing has left me fuming today. The hypocrisy of that stupid old man making those comments when he’s so far up MAX’S ARSE. Literally the most aggressive driver on the grid at times. That Tumblr post is so damn accurate. There’s a reason Yuki isn’t getting a pass. It breaks my heart knowing how many drivers RB have probably fucked up mentally. Toxic.

He looks so much like one of my exes, it weirds me out! 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 7
Uh oh... lu with Diogo ( who cinnamon pushed a
1657132326936.png

Don’t spoil my image of him 😂😂. I want to imagine him being domineering in the bedroom. Standing there with his arms folded, glasses on looking disapproving at you with that tight white shirt on. The way he has too many buttons undone 😜🔥
Theory... men who are in control in public
LOVE being tied up and spanked behind closed doors
Or alex..Alex... all the time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks so much like one of my exes, it weirds me out! 😭😭😭😭
If thats your ex, I'm jealous. Closest thing my ex is to a driver is that his brother has the same monkeybrows as Lance has 😂

Oh, sorry, thought you were from GB 🙈
Silverstone with your daughter it is then! I'll be able to have one day with less alcohol, for her sake ❤😂 If not ill just be the best bad example I can be for her 😂😂
Well United Kingdom but the trip across the Irish Sea is very expensive! I was there 98 & 99 on a coach trip. It was good but didn’t get to race track early enough for good seats & you’re restricted to their times. I’d love to stay at a campsite but I like my home comforts so couldn’t go a day without washing my hair! I’d have to book the boat & drive over. The Belgian GP worked out cheaper for my sister last time she went. Oh my daughter is well used to me drinking beer lol. I allowed her 1 at Liam Gallagher. Load of kids her age are out drinking & taking drugs every weekend. She’s a great kid, never gives me any trouble so we allow her a drink the odd time

Uh oh... lu with Diogo ( who cinnamon pushed a
View attachment 1397216

Theory... men who are in control in public
LOVE being tied up and spanked behind closed doors
Or alex..Alex... all the time
He is very sweet around Susie and the kids. The power is the attraction though like Christian Grey (my fellow countryman Jamie Dornan) or Massimo from 365 days lol

I wish they’d bring one to like Dublin or somewhere 😩
I know!! An Irish GP would be great. You’d be guaranteed rain lol. Get Eddie Jordan & Eddie Irvine in the case😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Well United Kingdom but the trip across the Irish Sea is very expensive! I was there 98 & 99 on a coach trip. It was good but didn’t get to race track early enough for good seats & you’re restricted to their times. I’d love to stay at a campsite but I like my home comforts so couldn’t go a day without washing my hair! I’d have to book the boat & drive over. The Belgian GP worked out cheaper for my sister last time she went. Oh my daughter is well used to me drinking beer lol. I allowed her 1 at Liam Gallagher. Load of kids her age are out drinking & taking drugs every weekend. She’s a great kid, never gives me any trouble so we allow her a drink the odd time
I will bring a portable shower just for you, so you could wash your hair 😂 But remember that our TattleCamp will be at the MTC and we will be flown in with helicopter everyday, there should be no stress to borrow a shower there 😂😂
I could still be a bad influence on your girl, but it's good to hear that she has tasted some beer 😂😂 Give me two hours and we'll be downing jägershots somewhere 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

He is very sweet around Susie and the kids. The power is the attraction though like Christian Grey (my fellow countryman Jamie Dornan) or Massimo from 365 days lol
Crazy to that it was cheaper to go to Belgium than Silverstone. Makes no sense.

I'm going to Ireland in a few weeks and it was so expensive to rent a car. We have to travel from Ulster to the very south. So need the car, but was shocked by the cost. Renting a car in Portugal is almost half the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I will bring a portable shower just for you, so you could wash your hair 😂 But remember that our TattleCamp will be at the MTC and we will be flown in with helicopter everyday, there should be no stress to borrow a shower there 😂😂
I could still be a bad influence on your girl, but it's good to hear that she has tasted some beer 😂😂 Give me two hours and we'll be downing jägershots somewhere 😂😂
Well minttu at lest there won’t be two of us being bad influences 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Haha, us both would mean that the poor girl is drinking absinth or something by the end of the day 😂😂
I guess Mama Ems would have taken her away from our influence pretty fast 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Haha, us both would mean that the poor girl is drinking absinth or something by the end of the day 😂😂
I know honestly maybe a good thing I’ll not be there 😂🙈

• Heart
This is my beautiful daughter at Liam Gallagher 2 weeks ago. Told her to start following FP3 and get herself a racing driver lol. She’s interested in going into engineering but very hard over here. Not as many opportunities as England especially for racing teams. She’d usually has a Ferrari T-shirt on at weekends that she bought at Verona airport in her way back from Austria. They flew from Dublin to Verona & travelled into Austria. She’d fit in well at the GP with her pint 😂
Crazy to that it was cheaper to go to Belgium than Silverstone. Makes no sense.

I'm going to Ireland in a few weeks and it was so expensive to rent a car. We have to travel from Ulster to the very south. So need the car, but was shocked by the cost. Renting a car in Portugal is almost half the price.
My friend let her try his vodka & red bull at Liam. She likes WKD 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.