Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah we have the squids selfie with fans. There are also a lot of pics of her (alone) with fans but i still can't understand why someone would ask her for a pic 🤷‍♀️
The pics are on the wagsf1 insta

Screenshot_20220704-180157_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey McLaren I know I always give you a crap about it... But you can skip this weeks Unboxed, I won't say a word

Yup. My fyps are completely bwoken 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because people are weird. I would rather due of mortification than ask someone (who I don't know personally) girlfriend for a photo
I think when you’re standing there, possibly a little drunk already, it doesn’t even matter that much who’s standing there and you’ll ask them for a picture or a signature or at least that’s what I’d imagine it would be like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because people are weird. I would rather due of mortification than ask someone (who I don't know personally) girlfriend for a photo
I would probably never dare to ask Lando (or any other drivers or famous people) for a pic even if i am a fan because i am waaaaaay too shy for it so asking Luisa is really something i can't understand 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think when you’re standing there, possibly a little drunk already, it doesn’t even matter that much who’s standing there and you’ll ask them for a picture or a signature or at least that’s what I’d imagine it would be like 😂
That is true, (almost) all sense of embarrassment flies out the window when I've had a drink so I'd probably be flinging my arms around them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah we have the squids selfie with fans. There are also a lot of pics of her (alone) with fans but i still can't understand why someone would ask her for a pic 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1391785
Right, I don’t like to be mean to DTS fans but it does seem that most fans that want pics with the WAGs are mostly youngsters

I really like Lu but you’d never catch me going up to her for a pic, she’s just a normal person 😂

That is true, (almost) all sense of embarrassment flies out the window when I've had a drink so I'd probably be flinging my arms around them 😂😂
Catch me asking Michael for his phone number even 🤯 followed by a lot more alcohol to deal with the inevitable rejection

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey McLaren I know I always give you a crap about it... But you can skip this weeks Unboxed, I won't say a word

Yup. My fyps are completely bwoken 😅
Absolutely not, I need all the Lando soaking up the love of his home race, if they would like to leave out sad Daniel then I won’t complain 😂

• Heart
I saw a video of a drunk man back flipping off of an ice cream van in the fan zone so who knows what else could happen under the influence 🤪😂

• Haha
Happy new thread!
Apprently there are rumors about the calendar for next year with 23 or 24 races 🥴 starting on march 5th but without France and Spa. I don't really care about France but i'm so sad for Spa, this is one of my favourite track 🥺. The only chance to race in spa is if South Africa doesn't take place.

Spa is so iconic, has given us so much racing, joy and sadness, for me it's just as iconic as Monaco and Silverstone. But it actually has racing, something Monaco isn't giving us. They have just redone and fixed up the track, and I would be so sad to not see it on the calendar. But hey ho, let's go to Vegas. How about we put another race in Washington State too, at least there would be a high percentage of rain and/or bad weather.

Happy new thread❤ Finally I am able to be in a thread from the start!
Can't wait for Austria, even got one outfit ish planned for the weekend, and I have Austrian wine. Will probably be missing parts of Friday, since I'm taking over my house and will be flying up and down the country. Almost feels like I'll be going on a business trip 😂 where is Maxair when you need it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely not, I need all the Lando soaking up the love of his home race, if they would like to leave out sad Daniel then I won’t complain 😂
Hoooooly tit. Haven't thought about it like that. Sad Daniel and bunch of Lui scenes?

*googling* how to block one specific video from youtube and all it's scenes on tiktok, twitter, tumblr and instagram

😇

• Haha
Thank you, I feel like a new person! 😁 Oh man, what I would do for a good Pierre photo dump rn! I miss his topless thirst posts, I suspect there may be someone on the scene now he’s gone quiet 😂

This is too much 😂💜

I saw the pic of Mick and Roscoe yesterday and laughed way to much about it. The video of them playing is also very cute 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Catching up what I missed while working this morning

ARE THOSE FIREWORKS IN THE BACKGROUND?

Only love can hurt like thiiiiiiiiiis 😭😭

• Sad
Hoooooly tit. Haven't thought about it like that. Sad Daniel and bunch of Lui scenes?

*googling* how to block one specific video from youtube and all it's scenes on tiktok, twitter, tumblr and instagram

😇
I feel we are going to be polar opposites on the mood spectrum when this comes out, I will be thriving 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.