Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, stop! Tom gives me the biggest ick ever . He is the absolute double of an old toxic situationship of mine. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Loving the new profile picture @aidil
Me too but no more than Max does :censored:Tom kinda stopped with hints (or is it just a fact I stopped watching streams lol)

Connor is my favourite ๐Ÿ˜

I would be thankful for the crop, wouldnโ€™t want to be pictured with that bunch ๐Ÿ˜‚
Poor girl, can't say no to a picture whether they are fans or friends

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread

congratulations @aidil โค

still no dm reply ๐Ÿ™„
Welcome to the ignored DM club ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ferrari are really going hard on the PR today arenโ€™t they? Itโ€™s killing me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€œAS A TEAMโ€

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I see people on tumblr theorising we may get a Silverstone LandoLog, what do we reckon ๐Ÿค”

I would love it if we do

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So early forecast, there might be some rain at certain points if the weekend. Just as a little info for the outfit planning ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know how but at the same time they are cute but also soo cringe :)
I have 2nd hand cringe for them sometimes but ya know what, they seem genuinely mad about one another and I hope they're very happy together....but if they could do less hand holding while driving I'd be even happier ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just saw an Instagram post about climate protest in Berlin last week, the same kind they attempted in Silverstone. They sat down in the middle of Berlin traffic which is so busy, itโ€™s impossible to not get hit. Maybe not at 300 kph but still so incredibly dangerous. I was so scared to see a repeat of the Tom Pryce accident many years ago. HUGE TW if you decide to google it and donโ€™t look at any footage please.
Another non F1 related but kind of dangerous protest thatโ€™s been happening here are big university hospital staff protesting for months now. Thereโ€™s literally no personnel and people are dying because of it. I get that protests are important but within reason, in a manner thatโ€™s not dangerous to anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.