Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I don’t like to be mean to DTS fans but it does seem that most fans that want pics with the WAGs are mostly youngsters

I really like Lu but you’d never catch me going up to her for a pic, she’s just a normal person 😂
Yes from the tag photos is younger people that are asking for pics with wags but it goes with the fan and hate pages i just never got that 🤷‍♀️ why?! but the drunk thing i totally have done it 😂 me and my friends a few years ago were at a party and a lot of influencers were there and we started asking for pics so if i saw Luisa and im drunk probably you will have a photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel we are going to be polar opposites on the mood spectrum when this comes out, I will be thriving 😂

I solemnly swear I'll speak only in case I have a funny sarcastic fire comment (sadly I'm the judge :devilish:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes from the tag photos is younger people that are asking for pics with wags but it goes with the fan and hate pages i just never got that 🤷‍♀️ why?! but the drunk thing i totally have done it 😂 me and my friends a few years ago were at a party and a lot of influencers were there and we started asking for pics so if i saw Luisa and im drunk probably you will have a photo.
I’m the most socially anxious person in the world so I’d probs not even approach Lando normally, I reckon drunk would be the only way I’d have any confidence to do that 😅

(Tbh I mostly don’t want a picture with Lando as I’m too afraid to see how ridiculously tiny he’d look stood next to me irl 😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m the most socially anxious person in the world so I’d probs not even approach Lando normally, I reckon drunk would be the only way I’d have any confidence to do that 😅

(Tbh I mostly don’t want a picture with Lando as I’m too afraid to see how ridiculously tiny he’d look stood next to me irl 😂😂)
Honestly I don't know how I'd look any of them in the eyes and ask for a picture after the numerous thirst nights on here. Drunk me still would find a way, sober me would hide in a corner.

• Haha
Honestly I don't know how I'd look any of them in the eyes and ask for a picture after the numerous thirst nights on here. Drunk me still would find a way, sober me would hit in a corner.
I hope the shake n vac song would be going through your head as you were asking them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
at least we can be thankful the fan girls arent as bad as creepy kym trying to start practical photoshoots with the wags whenever possible, the amount of pictures he must have but didnt post over the years is crazy to think about 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That is true, (almost) all sense of embarrassment flies out the window when I've had a drink so I'd probably be flinging my arms around them 😂😂
Next year's Tattle meetup will include us hunting down the Squids and telling them how much we support them and them getting too much undeserved hate 😂 All while we're sipping on a gintonic or chugging a bottle of wine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Next year's Tattle meetup will include us hunting down the Squids and telling them how much we support them and them getting too much undeserved hate 😂 All while we're sipping on a gintonic or chugging a bottle of wine 😂
Accurate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Could also be this 😂
I’m a sap for any man who’s good with animals 🥺

Real life footage of us dealing with @aac_124 drunk irl 😂
Same, and Roscoe looks like one happy dog, what I initially though when I saw the video was to look for Roscoe having trouble breathing, but he seems fine in that vid at least 😅

That would so be us, and me standing there telling her to drink more, send that DM to Max, telling her to mention her smooth leather mat 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If we were to meet, would we call each other by our real names then or is it Tattle usernames for life? Imagine how weird it'll be to encourage me to drink by screaming 'Imola'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If we were to meet, would we call each other by our real names then or is it Tattle usernames for life? Imagine how weird it'll be to encourage me to drink my screaming 'Imola'
Probably a mix of our real names and Tattle names, at least in the beginning when we all have been to busy to say our own name when greeting each other to remember the other person's name 😂

With you were at least cheering for a track, it may be the wrong one, but it's a track 😂 (since the meetup is planned for Silverstone) 😂

And if anyone can answer this: why am I getting ads for carpets on tinder? Is it a hint?! 😂

• Haha
Probably a mix of our real names and Tattle names, at least in the beginning when we all have been to busy to say our own name when greeting each other to remember the other person's name 😂

With you were at least cheering for a track, it may be the wrong one, but it's a track 😂 (since the meetup is planned for Silverstone) 😂
Hey if we're doing the drinking well enough, we won't know which track we're at

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, that's right😂😂

Carpets, like the ones with frills on the end, and patterns. It's a long time since we talked about flying carpets here, so I think my tinder ad algorithm is slower than Haas last year 😂
It'll catch up eventually 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.