Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been stressed for the better part of my life, and let me tell you. Low libido has not been a problem😂😂
Same, coincidentally I've just started watching a lecture on physical manifestations of stress, and yes - they've mentioned that. Let me tell you, I'd rather learn from Michael though...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Same, coincidentally I've just started watching a lecture on physical manifestations of stress, and yes - they've mentioned that. Let me tell you, I'd rather learn from Michael though...
You'd rather unstress with Michael, right? 😂 Or did I mean undress? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@aidil Pierre just released his new merch. I was thinking about buying one of the "liked by Pierre gasly" shirt but there is no way i put 45€ on that. I like you Pierre but not enough for this 😂

Screenshot_20220704-201712_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy new thread!
Apprently there are rumors about the calendar for next year with 23 or 24 races 🥴 starting on march 5th but without France and Spa. I don't really care about France but i'm so sad for Spa, this is one of my favourite track 🥺. The only chance to race in spa is if South Africa doesn't take place.

Oh hell no, I’ll have to rebrand

edit: Silverstone recap coming shortly as soon as I get my life in order if that’s possible, definitely not as interesting as @90sgirl and @landolorian but I still had an amazing time!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Random stat: Carlos took his first podium in Brazil 2019, 2 races later Lando took his first podium in Austria 2020
So by that logic, Lando win in France? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just did another Port Cop style workout and my legs are so jelly that I just fell over going to grab some water 😂👌🏻🍑

@aidil Pierre just released his new merch. I was thinking about buying one of the "liked by Pierre gasly" shirt but there is no way i put 45€ on that. I like you Pierre but not enough for this 😂

View attachment 1392084

duck sake is he having a laugh?! I could print four of them myself for the same price! 🤣 And he’s like five weeks too late for the joke! I want him to release “hated by Pierre Gasly” tshirts instead in honour of this weekend.

1656960114814.jpeg

Random stat: Carlos took his first podium in Brazil 2019, 2 races later Lando took his first podium in Austria 2020
So by that logic, Lando win in France? 😂
That will send a certain Frenchman over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lando

are that his grandparents in pic 8? or some famous people?
Those are his grandparents 😊 dads side I believe based on how identical Adam looks to grandma 😂

That pic with Sir Jackie is a special one

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy new thread! Started my new job today (I’ve been there 4 years but this is a ‘grown up’ role 😂) Everyone is off on holiday or has covid, so it’s been a rather lonely and pointless day, guess I’ll just have to sit and read tattle🤠

If spa doesn’t stay on the calendar I will riot
Congratulations on starting your new role! I'm sure you will be smashing it already💓💓

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also just wanting to say that despite my promise at the start of this thread, I might be a little quiet for the next few days. I had an oopsie and dropped and smashed my phone so waiting on it getting it fixed and needing to use my laptop (despite the fact I dont like Tattle on it) when I get a chance:oops:😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly I’ve ran across Brighton beach and if that gravel is anything like that kudos to George 🤣

In other news anyone got any tips for bad sunburn? I didn’t think it was that sunny yesterday but the Irish gene in me doesn’t like the sun. I look like Rudolph 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
hi! I missed a whole day of thread, I didn't catch up yet so I don't know what you discussed since yesterday's evening, but I am sure it 's been hilariuos as always
I just dropped in to say hi and leave this.
Looking at Sharl's hand on Carlos' shoulder (of course it's a specific situation taking the photo, but still) it may be that Ferrari's "achievement" is that they did not manage to turn up their drivers against eachother, but instead they will have both their drivers teaming up questioning the team's strategy decisions together. 😂 Maybe Charles will request to have radio with Carlos during races and they will decide what to do themselves, can you imagine their conversation😂 just kidding of course, but imagine LOL

Honestly I’ve ran across Brighton beach and if that gravel

Honestly I’ve ran across Brighton beach and if that gravel is anything like that kudos to George 🤣

In other news anyone got any tips for bad sunburn? I didn’t think it was that sunny yesterday but the Irish gene in me doesn’t like the sun. I look like Rudolph 🤣
I did not catch up with your posts about the race yet, but I hope you enjoyed it :) despite the sunburn and the race's crashes of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.