Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, i have to agree it's weird - he almost fired horner in 2020 o think because of a disagreement... if I'm not mistaken, he owns parts of the red bull team and is super close to the owner of red bull. he's also the team adviser since forever (2005?) and idk of a doctorate in law is helpful for his job but i am sure he's broken some laws with privacy infringements in recent years
Honestly, he should retire, give his heart a break and focus on his hotels
He almost fired Horner!!!!!

I didn’t know that but I agree with you he should retire. 90% of the things he says are either mean, racist, xenophobic or ignorant.

I know people here in South America were like WTF when he said Checo shouldn’t be bothered by the misiles is Jeddah because Latin America or Mexico City (don’t remember what he use) was worst, a telegram f1 channel I helped moderated was insane that day and the memes where hilarious.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Me neither, and i don't think i ever would, this show scares me 😬 😅
My 30 year old sister made me watch it with her because she was scared 🤣 to be honest I think that has a lot to do with the fact our dad got great joy out of scaring the tit out of us when we were younger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what really bad marketing and PR is? Max meeting Steven in Silverstone, to fulfill his genie's wish. After saying 'Nelson is a really nice guy, I swear he's not racist, it's a cultural thing' and hurting POC everywhere deeply.
Super late on this, but one of those moments where you gotta sit there and think to yourself: Do people not hear themselves speak?

headache-migraine.gif

Yeah it’s today, he’s at the Nadal vs Fritz game, wasn’t expecting him to pop up on my tv 😅

Here’s another pic which may be like the least flattering selfie angle I’ve ever seen 😂

View attachment 1396874
George's ability to look like an upper-class Englishman should be studied. This is an elaborate art - this is an up and coming Horner-esque countryman

• Haha
Reactions: 14
do all redbull (junior) /alpha tauri drivers have this sweater 😂😂
You have no idea how confused I was, seeing the caption in Norwegian on that post before realising that I wasn't on Instagram😂
And yes, they all have that sweater 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In unrelated but kinda related wag news, the guy George is watching play tennis right now, Fritz’s girlfriend is pure 🔥 and her fashion game is strong

6AECB0DE-0D6C-4671-BAD5-44A56D4E0782.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember from over the years that the red bull ring is partly in its own microclimate and predicting the weather there because of the mountains is tricky. Anyone local got advice on which weather app or site is most reliable for the area?

Im optimistically hoping for some rain 🤣

I remember from over the years that the red bull ring is partly in its own microclimate and predicting the weather there because of the mountains is tricky. Anyone local got advice on which weather app or site is most reliable for the area?

Im optimistically hoping for some rain 🤣
I’m hoping for rain too but every weather radar suggests it’ll only rain at night during the weekend 🥺

Reactions: 6
In unrelated but kinda related wag news, the guy George is watching play tennis right now, Fritz’s girlfriend is pure 🔥 and her fashion game is strong

View attachment 1396998
I follow tennis too, she has great style.

I just think it’s crazy that Taylor Fritz at 23 is already divorced, doing great at Wimbledon and has a child and here I am watching stranger things with my colleagues

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I follow tennis too, she has great style.

I just think it’s crazy that Taylor Fritz at 23 is already divorced, doing great at Wimbledon and has a child and here I am watching stranger things with my colleagues
No way?! Ngl I only really watch Wimbledon and can’t say I’ve ever heard of him before today 😅 divorced at 23 is pretty wild

I will join you guys in your manifestation of rain this weekend now it’s a GP I’m not going to be at 🕯🕯
Oh I’m always manifesting rain. Even in Saudi, Singapore or elsewhere where it would never rain. I just love chaos and I think if the papayas have any chance at podiums and wins, the race has to be really unexpected which rain could help with 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No way?! Ngl I only really watch Wimbledon and can’t say I’ve ever heard of him before today 😅 divorced at 23 is pretty wild
To be fair he was like 18 when he married and they might already have a baby (don’t remember) and he was already considered the next big American tennis player, I guess there was some pressure “to do the right thing”
Edit: he is 24

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If rain could delay quali so I have time to get home from lunch with my mates that would be great 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll not be able to watch fp1 fp2 or the sprint so going to be relaying on you lot for updated 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.