Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow tennis too, she has great style.

I just think it’s crazy that Taylor Fritz at 23 is already divorced, doing great at Wimbledon and has a child
Wow. That is a lot.. Don't know what age he got married at, but I got married much younger than I ever thought I would. Not judging getting married young (or divorced). I don't know how any top athletes maintain their relationships, especially with children and marriage, when they have to spend so much time solely focused on themselves.

Reactions: 8
Wow. That is a lot.. Don't know what age he got married at, but I got married much younger than I ever thought I would. Not judging getting married young (or divorced). I don't know how any top athletes maintain their relationships, especially with children and marriage, when they have to spend so much time solely focused on themselves.
I don’t judge it either, everyone’s path is different. I remember there was a lot of critics in the media saying being a father so young would affect his potential but he is doing great and in the middle of the messy new generation of tennis players he seems nice but yes it’s insane how athletes balance it out

I don’t think I’ll watch either fp I might love f1 but not enough to wake up at 4:30 and 5:30am
Fair point, I wouldn’t either. Even Japan FP1 starts at 6am which is way too early 😂
Unless I’m already up for work which I can’t know yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Fair point, I wouldn’t either. Even Japan FP1 starts at 6am which is way too early 😂
When I was a kid my dad would wake my sisters and I up before sunrise to watch f1 I loved it. Now I only do it when I’m visiting my parents or if it’s the actual race, I don’t like mornings

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I keep forgetting it’s a sprint weekend!

remember nosey witches that means your fantasy team is locked Friday afternoon so make any changes after fp1!

Reactions: 9
I remember from over the years that the red bull ring is partly in its own microclimate and predicting the weather there because of the mountains is tricky. Anyone local got advice on which weather app or site is most reliable for the area?

Im optimistically hoping for some rain 🤣
so.... predicting the weather here in impossible and NEVER trust a weather app 😂 learnt that the hard way
but it has been cooler than the last few weeks so there are chances for a little drizzle - don't get your hopes up though, it will probably not rain during the race : /

• Sad
Getting up early for the Australian GP almost killed me but it turns out I actually had covid that’s why it was 10x harder 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
When I was a kid my dad would wake my sisters and I up before sunrise to watch f1 I loved it. Now I only do it when I’m visiting my parents or if it’s the actual race, I don’t like mornings
Awww what a lovely thing though 🥺 and it’s so nice that you still do it when visiting, such a great tradition ❤
But yeah I don’t like morning either, I need at least until 10 am to really be ready for the day

• Heart
so.... predicting the weather here in impossible and NEVER trust a weather app 😂 learnt that the hard way
but it has been cooler than the last few weeks so there are chances for a little drizzle - don't get your hopes up though, it will probably not rain during the race : /
sad times. Im not fussy even just a wet qualifying would be good 🤞🏻

• Haha
Awww what a lovely thing though 🥺 and it’s so nice that you still do it when visiting, such a great tradition ❤
But yeah I don’t like morning either, I need at least until 10 am to really be ready for the day
My dad had 6 daughters and was like well I’m making you all sports fans either way, is lovely. Last Sunday he actually called me to ask if there was news about Zhou online because the commentators weren’t saying much and dad was worried

• Heart
For anyone old enough to remember Seb and Lee McKenzies flirting back in the day she posted this earlier...and they still have chemistry 💚
Screenshot_20220706-184224_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.