Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean maybe they exist in Berlin or Munich or Hamburg, like the biggest of big cities, but not where I live 😂 which is a reasonably big city tbh… but Germany sucks with things like that, nothing is automatic over here, if you stumble upon some kind of machine chances are it doesn’t even work, and our last chancellor even called the internet 'new territory'… in like 2013
How is that even possible in 2022?! 😮😂
I'm actually surprised 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Carmen and George at Wimbledon today (i think)

Yeah it’s today, he’s at the Nadal vs Fritz game, wasn’t expecting him to pop up on my tv 😅

Here’s another pic which may be like the least flattering selfie angle I’ve ever seen 😂

1657125126465.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you only at Season 1???
Yup, S1 E6 right now 😅 Closest thing I'll be to self control is to be able to wait until all seasons are out. Did the same with GoT, or, I planned it so I could watch the last episode with everyone else. Fell asleep a few hours to early, and had to watch three episodes when I woke up, but it was worth it 😂

Was planning on beginning with Stranger Things a while ago, but just wasn't in the mood to watch series, but with covid, I have the time and opportunity 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Helmet Marko needs a bullet.

He is pure evil.

Nobody has the right to discuss medial/mental health treatments somebody is recieving.

Pierre better have made up with Yuki, because Pierre knows what it's like at Red Bull/Alpha Tauri, and Yuki needs someone on his side looking after him. Yuki deserves better. Pierre deserves better. F1 deserves better than Marko involved in the sport.

This is reprehensible conduct.
I know I’m always late for the conversation because of the time difference but Jesus this is awful, what does Helmut Marco does in RedBull that he can say all this awful things and no one thinks is weird I know Horner is team principal but is Helmut more powerful than him?

Reactions: 5
Yup, S1 E6 right now 😅 Closest thing I'll be to self control is to be able to wait until all seasons are out. Did the same with GoT, or, I planned it so I could watch the last episode with everyone else. Fell asleep a few hours to early, and had to watch three episodes when I woke up, but it was worth it 😂

Was planning on beginning with Stranger Things a while ago, but just wasn't in the mood to watch series, but with covid, I have the time and opportunity 😁
It's so good, love it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched alot of it through my fingers but it is a genuinely brilliant show with well written characters and a banging soundtrack (for old people 😂)
Thank you for calling me old... 😂 The soundtrack is the music I grew up on 😂
So far I'm loving Stranger Things 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
I watched the first season through my fingers and couldn’t commit to any more thought like you I loved the soundtrack. I just can’t do scary. Get too anxious waiting for the next scary part 😬

• Haha
You're welcome, you can be old with me because this is the soundtrack of my childhood 😂😂 also I YEARN for Nancy's wardrobe in a way that I never thought I would 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Where I work is pretty calm today, we’re watching it right now too we’re in season 3 episode 5 (this is what we’ve been doing all morning, don’t tell our boss 😂
Most of the music is new for me but I’m loving it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched alot of it through my fingers but it is a genuinely brilliant show with well written characters and a banging soundtrack (for old people 😂)
Yeah I was confused why Kate Bush was suddenly everywhere again, not that I'm complaining, but it was a bit weird 😂

• Haha
Where I work is pretty calm today, we’re watching it right now too we’re in season 3 episode 5 (this is what we’ve been doing all morning, don’t tell our boss 😂
Most of the music is new for me but I’m loving it
The spotify playlist for it is excellent

• Heart
I watched the first season through my fingers and couldn’t commit to any more thought like you I loved the soundtrack. I just can’t do scary. Get too anxious waiting for the next scary part 😬
I'm just not that bothered by the scary parts, I've never been bothered by scary movies😂
You're welcome, you can be old with me because this is the soundtrack of my childhood 😂😂 also I YEARN for Nancy's wardrobe in a way that I never thought I would 😂😂
I already know I've been influenced by my parents when it comes to music, but my friends are also the same, and so far I don't think there is one song I haven't recognised 😂
Don't even get me started on her wardrobe, it's amazing! 😁

I know I’m always late for the conversation because of the time difference but Jesus this is awful, what does Helmut Marco does in RedBull that he can say all this awful things and no one thinks is weird I know Horner is team principal but is Helmut more powerful than him?
yeah, i have to agree it's weird - he almost fired horner in 2020 o think because of a disagreement... if I'm not mistaken, he owns parts of the red bull team and is super close to the owner of red bull. he's also the team adviser since forever (2005?) and idk of a doctorate in law is helpful for his job but i am sure he's broken some laws with privacy infringements in recent years
Honestly, he should retire, give his heart a break and focus on his hotels

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.