Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say something about how long he had spent talking to them and he said it was because she was so charming 🀣. You can tell they are really good friends but secretly always hoped they had a little thing..
I hoped so too! Damn anti slag Seb with his high school sweetheart πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope not for Hanna’s sake but in my own alternate reality they hooked up a bunch 🧨πŸ”₯
Yep, same. I love Lee, she works bloody hard too...she was at Wimbledon the next day on centre court! It's hard for women now in F1 so it must have been quite lonely 12 or so years ago being one of the only female commentators.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope not for Hanna’s sake but in my own alternate reality they hooked up a bunch 🧨πŸ”₯
Ah shite, I forgot his missus was with him for years, I hope nothing happened either, can't deal with another man being a disappointment 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah shite, I forgot his missus was with him for years, I hope nothing happened either, can't deal with another man being a disappointment 😬
I think we are safe with Seb. Not a sniff of any scandal and obviously loves his wife and kids. Quite refreshing really...maybe it's a German driver thing..Michael and Corinna were together from a very young age, Nico and his wife met as kids and Mick and Justine seemingly have been together for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unsure if I will see much of this race weekend. I never see Fridays because I'm working. Saturday, there is a possibility I might be going to a music festival for the day.Sunday, I will specifically make a point of watching even if I'm hungover as duck.

I will be playing a LOT of catch up if I get my ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think we are safe with Seb. Not a sniff of any scandal and obviously loves his wife and kids. Quite refreshing really...maybe it's a German driver thing..Michael and Corinna were together from a very young age and Mick and Justine seemingly have been together for a while.
Mick and Justine has also known each other from an early age, I know her family has been at their cabin in Trysil plenty of times.
And just knowing that they have such a good, solid foundation to build a relationship on, I think it might work out for them πŸ₯° At least they have a good start πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Resting all day so i decided to do iCloud cleaning πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I just deleted probably 2000 photos of Wags, screenshots, and drivers πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I have to stop screenshot everything πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Resting all day so i decided to do iCloud cleaning πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I just deleted probably 2000 photos of Wags, screenshots, and drivers πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I have to stop screenshot everything πŸ˜‚
At one point, I had to download any TikTok posted here to view it. I recently deleted most of them, but it was a trip down memory lane.πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At one point, I had to download any TikTok posted here to view it. I recently deleted most of them, but it was a trip down memory lane.πŸ˜†
I had on my iCloud like 300 tiktoks πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ At one point i though I’m watching β€œDanny Ric is hot” movie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watched Quadrant video with a couple of fast forwardings
Basically Aarav, Niran and Steve reacting through whole race with some decent commenting

Why was there a need for Max to do pit wall? Is there actually more than 50 people who regularly watch that?

P. S. Bet you didn't expect me talking about this when I mentioned Quadrant video at the beginning of the post ? HA!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In unrelated but kinda related wag news, the guy George is watching play tennis right now, Fritz’s girlfriend is pure πŸ”₯ and her fashion game is strong

View attachment 1396998
Omg i found her on TikTok at the start of the year and I love her...use her as outfit inspo sometimes for paddock outfits and her HGW podcast playlist/recommendations are fabulous.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.