Formula One Wags #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this ? 😍
Obviously love Lando. But there's something about George's ankle and his little booty that I'm very much enjoying here. Gonna need to enjoy them both.

Since it's Silverstone, Lewis, Lando and George. All together now in me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
also i'm expecting post from Kym πŸ˜‚ Grace and Heidi with caption "Ricciardo's two favorite women in paddock to support him on his birthday weekend . Will he finally score a points ? We will see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But then he went on to say β€œAs he said, it can be interpreted in two ways, and of course people pick up on the bad side and it gets really blown out of proportion, because I know Nelson personally." - this unravels every good word he may or may not have said before. Of course he won't say it's a great word and people should use it more often, he knows how incredibly stupid that would be. But this sentence in particular and him thinking he knows what's racist behaviour or not, if Nelson was being racist or not, as a white man is baffling. He doesn't get to decide if he's expressed racist behaviour or not.

Well I think one can do both as they're both really bad - they should both be addressed. I can like Max but still call him out on his bullshit.
Yeah agree 100%. Max hasn't helped himself and to be honest, we surround ourselves with the people who we admire and respect...his circle isn't looking great on these fronts and his history is fairly chequered. It's certainly been a sour start to the British GP and Lewis must be sick to the back teeth of having to talk about this again and again.

Reactions: 19
also i'm expecting post from Kym πŸ˜‚ Grace and Heidi with caption "Ricciardo's two favorite women in paddock to support him on his birthday weekend . Will he finally score a points ? We will see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He'll have to catch them first

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kym writing this down like

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve played this on loop and it’s seriously making me laugh out loud but I do hope Lando is ok. Danny is such a little tit sometimes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah agree 100%. Max hasn't helped himself and to be honest, we surround ourselves with the people who we admire and respect...his circle isn't looking great on these fronts and his history is fairly chequered. It's certainly been a sour start to the British GP and Lewis must be sick to the back teeth of having to talk about this again and again.
Yeah and I think he should be absolutely called out for it, one can be a fan of his and still point out if he's doing or saying harmful things.
From personal experience, even though I will never ever understand what black people have to go through on the daily and I know what they experience is so much worse than what I will ever go through, I know a thing or two about racism and it almost hurts more having people speak out about it like this, in a hurtful manner, trying to 'pretend' in a way to be on your side, than when people are being downright and openly racist. Because at least they're not trying to hide it and don't pretend to be an ally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This pic is everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I really need that after all the horrible things of the past few days. I can't stop playing it on a loop and laughing since the video came out πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220630-204818_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't see anything wrong over what he said. He reiterated so many times that the word has two meaning,but it is better not to use it. But media is only focusing on only one part of what he said. He also talked about teaching young kinds about these, which is also good one. But I don't see any media focusing on it.
I mean yea it β€œhas two meanings” but there was only one way NP meant it… πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 15
But then he went on to say β€œAs he said, it can be interpreted in two ways, and of course people pick up on the bad side and it gets really blown out of proportion, because I know Nelson personally." - this unravels every good word he may or may not have said before. Of course he won't say it's a great word and people should use it more often, he knows how incredibly stupid that would be. But this sentence in particular and him thinking he knows what's racist behaviour or not, if Nelson was being racist or not, as a white man is baffling. He doesn't get to decide if he's expressed racist behaviour or not.

Well I think one can do both as they're both really bad - they should both be addressed. I can like Max but still call him out on his bullshit.
I think that is taken out of context for clickbait because I don't see whatever you are mentioning in other articles covering the same interview. I totally agree he doesn't get decide someone is racist or not.

Reactions: 2
Have you had an accident at work that wasn't your fault?

Call the National Accident Helpline for no win no fee advice on your claim.

Think Lando needs their number.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think that is taken out of context for clickbait because I don't see whatever you are mentioning in other articles covering the same interview. I totally agree he doesn't get decide someone is racist or not.
I'd question whether other articles are covering the entire thing then. Because this is the original article, from the original interviewer. I don't think this is clickbait because it's in the middle of the article, it's not even the headline. If anything, the headline is misleading.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.