Formula One Wags #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has really made me laugh, wasnโ€™t expecting Lewis to get involved at all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Landoโ€™s grid dad is not impressed
Lewis and Lando are gonna be holding hands and Lando is gonna be dressing so extra by the end of the weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah and I think he should be absolutely called out for it, one can be a fan of his and still point out if he's doing or saying harmful things.
From personal experience, even though I will never ever understand what black people have to go through on the daily and I know what they experience is so much worse than what I will ever go through, I know a thing or two about racism and it almost hurts more having people speak out about it like this, in a hurtful manner, trying to 'pretend' in a way to be on your side, than when people are being downright and openly racist. Because at least they're not trying to hide it and don't pretend to be an ally.
I'm sorry you have experienced that. I'm obviously a white woman so have no idea what people of colour go through on a daily basis but obviously working in healthcare, there alot of people within the NHS from different backgrounds and cultures as well as people we care for. I've seen and heard some appalling things in my time and it makes my blood BOIL. It must be exhausting for all who go through this daily...and the worst people are the ones who don't THINK they are racist, the "I'm not racist BUT...." ones, the "But I have a black friend" ones. Maxs so called apology smacks of that for me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean yea it โ€œhas two meaningsโ€ but there was only one way NP meant itโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Nelson kinda got lucky that word has two meaning otherwise he would be at the death row by now.
I'd question whether other articles are covering the entire thing then. Because this is the original article, from the original interviewer. I don't think this is clickbait because it's in the middle of the article, it's not even the headline. If anything, the headline is misleading.
If you read the article fully you can see it is not even edited properly and lot of open quotation without the close quotation, even the sentence you have highlighted has the same problem and it hangs there without any proper context, he may have said something after this which was not recorded in the article or taken out of context. Check out the article from Race.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry you have experienced that. I'm obviously a white woman so have no idea what people of colour go through on a daily basis but obviously working in healthcare, there alot of people within the NHS from different backgrounds and cultures as well as people we care for. I've seen and heard some appalling things in my time and it makes my blood BOIL. It must be exhausting for all who go throughthis daily...and the worst people are the ones who don't THINK they are racist, the "I'm not racist BUT...." ones, the "But I have a black friend" ones. Maxs so called apology smacks of that for me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Racism in healthcare is a whole other niche, I could write a book at this point. I guess the loveliest encounter I had was someone who was threatening me to take the needle with which I was going to vaxx them and stab it in my 'brown skin'. Great stuff.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lando and Daniel really fixed my (Max caused) confused-broken-confused-broken-confused-broken-confused-broken-confused-broken-confused-broken-confused-broken-confused heart

Why has that orange car be so tit this year ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nelson kinda got lucky that word has two meaning otherwise he would be at the death row by now.
It doesn't have two meanings though, not in this context. I don't know why people cling to that so much.

If you read the article fully you can see it is not even edited properly and lot of open quotation without the close quotation, even the sentence you have highlighted has the same problem and it hangs there without any proper context, he may have said something after this which was not recorded in the article or taken out of context. Check out the article from Race.
I don't see why there's a need to defend Max for what he's said. That sentence doesn't even need context. 'The Race' has the same problem with quotations. If anything The Race article is worse because he's also defending Juri in that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lando and Daniel really fixed my (Max caused) confused-broken-confused-broken-confused-broken-confused-broken-confused-broken-confused-broken-confused-broken-confused heart

Why has that orange car be so tit this year ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
Could you actually imagine being a McLaren fan right now without these two drivers, at least they are causing fun to cheer us all up ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you โค

Good new (i think?) for anyone watching the race on skysport, Christian won't be interviewed from the pit wall ๐Ÿ˜…

While I am always delighted to have less Christian in my life it does just scream that he's avoiding the Piquet questions

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hamster on stream said "no way he tweeted that"

Why donโ€™t you both Maxes just

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.