Formula One Wags #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*insert sound* and it was at this moment he knew, he fucked up

7BE6E9FF-856A-4CBE-B434-D7505019A5A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You know what, Iโ€™m living for the content we are getting this afternoon after the tit storm of the past couple of days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thereโ€™s a longer version as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Lando tried to kill Daniel multiple times too so theyโ€™re even ๐Ÿ˜‚
I love the "you know when you do something and you realize you probably shouldn't have done it, it was too late" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Remind me of me with my little brother. I definitely did that to him at least once ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So now Max has defended Nelson. That's the other shoe dropping I guess.

The article is worse than the headline: โ€œAs he said, it can be interpreted in two ways, and of course people pick up on the bad side and it gets really blown out of proportion, because I know Nelson personally.
I don't see anything wrong over what he said. He reiterated so many times that the word has two meaning,but it is better not to use it. But media is only focusing on only one part of what he said. He also talked about teaching young kinds about these, which is also good one. But I don't see any media focusing on it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Omg these space hopper videos literally have me in tears on the train, all that neck and landoโ€™s still probably got whiplash hahahaha

098B33B9-B8AE-4E8E-AB53-2A1448B5CA90.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't see anything wrong over what he said. He reiterated so many times that the word has two meaning,but it is better not to use it. But media is only focusing on only one part of what he said. He also talked about teaching young kinds about these, which is also good one. But I don't see any media focusing on it.
To me itโ€™s a โ€˜I donโ€™t like what he said butโ€ฆโ€™ sentiment. And what he said about education just seems like a cover up, everything heโ€™s said on Sky is unraveled by what heโ€™s said in the article defending Nelson - but thatโ€™s just my opinion. I still donโ€™t think heโ€™s racist but heโ€™s also just not clearly condemning whatโ€™s been said by saying itโ€™s a culture thing but people only see the bad. Thereโ€™s no need to defend Nelson. I truly get itโ€™s hard to go against family but he even said heโ€™s not going to try to get him to change his views which idk, doesnโ€™t sit right with me. Max has and will never experience racism and him saying Nelson isnโ€™t a racist because he knows him just isnโ€™t that great of a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Esteban did his space hopper (we called them ballon sauteur in french) with Damon Hill. Alonso probably was "i'm too old for this tit" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Esteban did his space hopper (we called them ballon sauteur in french) with Damon Hill. Alonso probably was "i'm too old for this tit" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Great that heโ€™s been replaced by someone even older then ๐Ÿ˜‚
*not that Alonsoโ€™s genuinely old but you know, itโ€™s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably for the best. I suspect when Estie beat him, Alonso would have pummeled him within an inch of his life with that space hopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.