Formula One Wags #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving the negativity that we had to witness this morning behind as we dive head first into Silverstone Week!!
Cars will be back on track in less than 24 hours!!!!!
Welcome to thread #110 nosey witches!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently the FIA has already decided on limitations for vertical oscillation (aka porpoising) and the TD will be implemented in France after all. They're like 5 races too late and I don't know what they're playing games for when it's about protecting drivers from injuring themselves.

Reactions: 9
Happy 110 Nosey witches 🎉

wishing everyone (except cinnamon and co) a very happy race weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooooh the previous one closed so I just want to say thank you to the girls who would me send to the paddock as a presenter 🧡

- So you must be very proud, right?
Yes I am. It's a big deal for all of us Carlos is a Ferrari driver
- No, you didn't understood. I meant YOU must be very proud, you are the hottest dad in the paddock by far

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The bleeping window right above my workplace has started leaking water now, it’s just started raining heavily here (like storming but still hot as duck so now I’m both wet and hot and not in a good way)
I don’t even have any words for how disastrous this day has been anymore

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The bleeping window right above my workplace has started leaking water now, it’s just started raining heavily here (like storming but still hot as duck so now I’m both wet and hot and not in a good way)
Is the day nearly over at least?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Germany is basically one massive thunderstorm at the moment!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is the day nearly over at least?
Sadly not but I truly don’t even know what to do with the window, this is going to be expensive as hell also

I think Germany is basically one massive thunderstorm at the moment!
Yes it came out of nowhere, it was really sunny all day long and suddenly it started to pour… last time this happened, last year, it caused so many catastrophes so I’ll take the broken window if it means none of that 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.