Formula One Wags #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I was bitching about lame meme season ๐Ÿ˜†

Once again proven you can count on him like one, two,
IMG_20220630_194605.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sure if Alison is still there sheโ€™ll be giving Daniel hell for nearly decapitating their boy ๐Ÿคฃ

still canโ€™t stop laughing but omg how sore will that have been. Especially as it was wet. Bit like being slapped by a wet fish!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thereโ€™s a longer version as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Lando tried to kill Daniel multiple times too so theyโ€™re even ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
One day Iโ€™ll shut up about this I promise but not today, this is the first thing thatโ€™s made me happy all day long
Danielโ€™s face when he realizes heโ€™s fucked up is sending me
1656611567259.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sky commentators talking about the space hopper incident

Stewards will have to deal with it.

Incident involving driver no 3 and 4 under investigation by the stewards - deliberately causing a collision.

*Five minutes later*

Black flag for driver number 4, leaving the space hopper and gaining an unfair advantage. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else patiently waiting for the Pierre and Yuki one, just to see Yuki use a space hopper??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.