Formula One Wags #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now Max has defended Nelson. That's the other shoe dropping I guess.

The article is worse than the headline: “As he said, it can be interpreted in two ways, and of course people pick up on the bad side and it gets really blown out of proportion, because I know Nelson personally.
At some point people need to stop coddling him, he has no business as a white man (with his own history of racism might I add) to comment on whether or not Nelson's actions were racist, he literally repeated the same talking points Nelson used in his apology. I get that cryptkeeper is his future father-in-law but come the duck on. He also doesn't agree with him being banned from the paddock

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my god anyone see this? Alison is hilarious, her with the McLaren boys will be chaos!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hopefully your day will be over soon ❤ idk how close you are to the czech border but please send the storm here . i'm done with the cleaning and i'm melting. so hot 🥵

Fuuuuuu why I don’t have a sky 😭😭😭
It’s all over Twitter and Instagram. So funny, Daniels face was one of oh tit!

Oh my god anyone see this? Alison is hilarious, her with the McLaren boys will be chaos!

Oh this likely means a this morning interview. Brilliant. Agree she’s also hilarious so should be fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This Dando video was everything I needed now this is the best thing ever
I was literally in the middle of a breakdown and am so glad I decided to check the internet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell I wasn’t expecting Daniel to decapitate Lando with a space hopper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell I wasn’t expecting Daniel to decapitate Lando with a space hopper
You know when you watch something and you can actually like feel it? That takes me back to childhood and absolutely whacking people with them at school 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At some point people need to stop coddling him, he has no business as a white man (with his own history of racism might I add) to comment on whether or not Nelson's actions were racist, he literally repeated the same talking points Nelson used in his apology. I get that cryptkeeper is his future father-in-law but come the duck on. He also doesn't agree with him being banned from the paddock
Yep all of this. All Max needed to do was say it was wrong, end of. This is a non apology really, he's basically saying the same as Piquet... that everyone basically took it the wrong way. And sorry, the education line sounds great but if people don't know in 2022 that these words are unacceptable then that's on them. My mother is 75 and she knows full well that things that were every day use back when she was young are completely unacceptable now and why.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So now Max has defended Nelson. That's the other shoe dropping I guess.

The article is worse than the headline: “As he said, it can be interpreted in two ways, and of course people pick up on the bad side and it gets really blown out of proportion, because I know Nelson personally.
Disappointing but not surprising

Reactions: 15

I’m starting to think that This Morning really do have some agreement in place with Adam and Cisca Norris regarding the parenting of Lando

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m starting to think that This Morning really do have some agreement in place with Adam and Cisca Norris regarding the parenting of Lando
Sure if Alison is still there she’ll be giving Daniel hell for nearly decapitating their boy 🤣

still can’t stop laughing but omg how sore will that have been. Especially as it was wet. Bit like being slapped by a wet fish!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.