Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pear followed more of her friends as well. This is getting bad. Not fair cause i’m bleeping 18 and SHE IS LITERALLY ONE bleeping YEAR OLDER THAN ME

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
not an active gal on here but I figured id tell the story now as were on the Pierre topic. my family and I took a trip to Bahrian to visit friends during the GP weekend (sadly didn't get to go) as we were going through customs I saw Pierre walking through the special F1 check and I was trying to get through so fast to catch him. however, I did not but I did grab some really creepy photos of him walking away and they make me laugh every time I look at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pear followed more of her friends as well. This is getting bad. Not fair cause i’m bleeping 18 and SHE IS LITERALLY ONE bleeping YEAR OLDER THAN ME
I don’t mind the age gap. She’s 19, he’s 26. It’s seven years - just like Carola/Checo or Heidi/Daniel or Kelly/Max and I don’t mind those either. I think it looks ‘worse’ the younger they are but as long as both are consenting adults all is good 🙈

Also @aidil I did see your post - thank you for your lovely words ❤❤
Just read the news about Oslo - I don’t know where you all live but @Minttu and all the other Norwegians here, lurkers or not, I hope you’re all doing okay and staying safe ❤

• Heart
We need him to stay slaggy for summer ffs! NO PIERRE. I was fearing the worst after the last AT video cos he said he’d been to the cinema and then when he said he’d take Yuki he said “I don’t usually go with guys there”. NO PIERRE. WE DON’T WANT CUTE CINEMA DATES. WE WANT SLAGGING.

• Haha
Omg stop cos when I saw that circle I thought you were saying he was a bin 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
I took me a minute to figure out what was circled as well, I'm so glad I'm not the only one 😂😂

Also just saw the news about Norway, such a dark day 💔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So angry and sad for America. The people making the laws aren’t ‘pro-life’ they’re pro forced births
E8792B8F-9538-484E-845E-EACF08533890.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t mind the age gap. She’s 19, he’s 26. It’s seven years - just like Carola/Checo or Heidi/Daniel or Kelly/Max and I don’t mind those either. I think it looks ‘worse’ the younger they are but as long as both are consenting adults all is good 🙈

Also @aidil I did see your post - thank you for your lovely words ❤❤
Just read the news about Oslo - I don’t know where you all live but @Minttu and all the other Norwegians here, lurkers or not, I hope you’re all doing okay and staying safe ❤
Why am I getting my news from you right now?!
Brb, just about to check the news.
HOLY duck! I am okay, living outside of Oslo, but one of my tenants and her friend visiting from Cyprus was in Oslo yesterday, they were home when I got home, so I know they are safe. But all my old colleagues lives in Oslo and all of them are celebrating Pride, I really hope they are all ok🤞❤

We have had so much hate towards Pride this last few weeks, but it accumulating in two dead and 21 injuried, I couldn't even imagine. This is once again an attack on LGBTQ+ rights, and to be honest, Norway wasn't the place I thought it would happen.
I'll just end it all with quoting a tweet from 22. July, 2011, when we had out biggest terrorist attack. "If one man can show so much hate, think about how much love we can create together"❤

and for those of you who remembers me having crazy dreams this last week, the one where I dreamt I was microdosed against my will, also included a mass shooting.. that scared me.

• Sad
  • Heart
So angry and sad for America. The people making the laws aren’t ‘pro-life’ they’re pro forced births
View attachment 1368335
They’re also pro-women-getting-abortions-in-an-unsafe-manner because abortions won’t stop, they’ll just be illegal and dangerous, potentially putting womens lives at risk
Absolute fuckers forcing women to have children they don’t want just because ‘God says so’

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
They’re also pro-women-getting-abortions-in-an-unsafe-manner because abortions won’t stop, they’ll just be illegal and dangerous, potentially putting womens lives at risk
Absolute fuckers
You’d swear America had great rates of maternity care and low child poverty rates…….

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1368093
Spotted in her friends' stories
It's so funny how every girl that wants to be a wag succedes that through Pierre. 3/3

Yes I want him to stay slag but him being with Kika won't change anything *heart emojis on nipples in tulum*
He may even prove my theory about how relationships in F1 work 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate my country. Our lawmakers have more laws for our bodies than guns for fucks sake.

• Heart
Discuss. (I really love this Tumblr user PLEASEEEEE join Tattle)
Can't believe you snuck this one in after I went to bed 🤣.
Where they get this idea that Charles is a kinky bastard, I do not know, if anything he strikes me as really vanilla (not that that's a bad thing necessarily).
The others are pretty spot on though. Although sure Fernando is more exciting than they give him credit for.

As for America, duck them, the irony of them decrying other countries human rights records whilst simultaneously starting to strip their own citizens of their own...astounding. Especially when the majority WANT these rights. Of course F1 are holding 3 races there now so everyone is being very quiet about it. Eurgh.
Edited to say that I just saw Lewis posted about it. It's always Lewis and Seb isn't it? Thank god for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Can't believe you snuck this one in after I went to bed 🤣.
Where they get this idea that Charles is a kinky bastard, I do not know, if anything he strikes me as really vanilla (not that that's a bad thing necessarily).
The others are pretty spot on though. Although sure Fernando is more exciting than they give him credit for.
I feel like Charles is either a BEAST or super vanilla, I don't think there's anything in between 😂 maybe this is what they need to ask Charlotte the next time they bug her about interviewing her

• Haha
I feel like Charles is either a BEAST or super vanilla, I don't think there's anything in between 😂 maybe this is what they need to ask Charlotte the next time they bug her about interviewing her
I mean, you never know, they could have an entire 50 shades playroom in their apartment but I just don't get kink vibes at all. Think the authour is projecting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.