Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread everybody!

Going to bed now. Need some catching up on sleep. I'm so tired. Tomorrow a long day without tattle. Please don't start a new thread tomorrow.

6d34471e2c0d32c970b17fd04fde1812.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yup don’t look at the clothes , just his face 😂 number 6 for me 😍 he probably just woke up and he is so cute 🥹
Oh that’s what I meant - 4th and 6th 😂 I’m tit at counting, I skipped elementary school
*no I didn’t but I’m still tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh that’s what I meant - 4th and 6th 😂 I’m tit at counting, I skipped elementary school
*no I didn’t but I’m still tit
Oh good i thought that you are blind for a sec 😂😂 did she saw him ? Her husband and nothing 😂😂 You are not stupid 😂❤ Also nice profile pic 😂 i love mine but i want to change it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh good i thought that you are blind for a sec 😂😂 did she saw him ? Her husband and nothing 😂😂 You are not stupid 😂❤ Also nice profile pic 😂 i love mine but i want to change it 😂😂
Yeah I had to abandon Dando for a bit, sorry Lando 😂 because Michael and Daniel sharing beers is more important 🫣

We’re all dropping these today it feels like 😂 buuuut I just got confirmation that I’ll get to do my doctoral thesis in the fall after having a test day in the lab a few days ago and I got such positive feedback that I’m floating rn 🥺 I swear I’ll learn to count to six until then

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I had to abandon Dando for a bit, sorry Lando 😂 because Michael and Daniel sharing beers is more important 🫣

We’re all dropping these today it feels like 😂 buuuut I just got confirmation that I’ll get to do my doctoral thesis in the fall after having a test day in the lab a few days ago and I got suchpositive feedback that I’m floating rn 🥺
This duo is important too❤
Omg Imola , that is amazing ❤ I’m so proud of you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy new thread ❤ And congrats @iona.a.smith and so happy to see Heidis support my heart honestly breaks for American women right now

• Heart
We’re all dropping these today it feels like 😂 buuuut I just got confirmation that I’ll get to do my doctoral thesis in the fall after having a test day in the lab a few days ago and I got such positive feedback that I’m floating rn 🥺 I swear I’ll learn to count to six until then
Wow! Congratulations...what are you going to do your thesis on? We have some clever Tattlers don't we? X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This duo is important too❤
Omg Imola , that is amazing ❤ I’m so proud of you ❤
Wow! Congratulations...what are you going to do your thesis on? We have some clever Tattlers don't we? X
Thank you loves ❤ I’m not 100% set on a topic yet, I’ll discuss that with the professor in early July but it will be something in the field of Cardiology (so I can fix all the heart palpitations those slags are giving us 😏)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
my new job was meant to only be 7 but I’ve been asked to stay onto December and I am honestly so happy

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yup don’t look at the clothes , just his face 😂 number 6 for me 😍 he probably just woke up and he is so cute 🥹
yeah, pic 6 is just dreamy...
for me generally people after waking up just look adorable :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
firstly @imolathesecond and @aac_124 CONGRATS!! 🥳🥳

secondly, I'm honestly happy to see some Wags (Heidi, Lily and Martin Garrix - I'll count him as a wag from now on because i feel like he's the emotional support person for at least 2 drivers) use their reach to share that they are against the laws in the US - which should be the norm but imo it's nice to see them using their platforms
it's so important to fight for these basic human rights and it bothers me that we seem tl evolve backwards amd lose rights

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you loves ❤ I’m not 100% set on a topic yet, I’ll discuss that with the professor in early July but it will be something in the field of Cardiology (so I can fix all the heart palpitations those slags are giving us 😏)
Congrats! That's super exciting! I assumed it was going to be a thesis on the sexual skills of the F1 grid. With lots and lots of required research. 😉
200 (4).gif

• Heart
Reactions: 3

secondly, I'm honestly happy to see some Wags (Heidi, Lily and Martin Garrix - I'll count him as a wag from now on because i feel like he's the emotional support person for at least 2 drivers) use their reach to share that they are against the laws in the US - which should be the norm but imo it's nice to see them using their platforms
it's so important to fight for these basic human rights and it bothers me that we seem tl evolve backwards amd lose rights
Thank you ❤❤

Congrats! That's super exciting! I assumed it was going to be a thesis on the sexual skills of the F1 grid. With lots and lots of required research. 😉
View attachment 1367587
Thanks ❤ Omg THAT’S what I should’ve submitted to them 😂 asking for funding to slag around and call it research, ahh dreams 🥲

Luisa is in monaco
For real this time
Will the lego car be completed
Bold of you to assume that that Lego car hasn’t been killed in some way or another

• Heart
Reactions: 2
🤣 please do....I genuinely have to have an ECG this week for heart palpitations and a cardiac issue caused (they think) by Covid. Personally blaming Pierre though.

It would be nice to see a few drivers stick their heads above their parapets too. I was surprised that Will Buxton posted on it tbh.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.