Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa is in monaco
For real this time
Will the lego car be completed
Thank you ❤❤

Thanks ❤ Omg THAT’S what I should’ve submitted to them 😂 asking for funding to slag around and call it research, ahh dreams 🥲

Bold of you to assume that that Lego car hasn’t been killed in some way or another
But will lando get his full bonus if its not completed.
Honestly I thought he sent luisa to monaco early without him to get the lego car done for him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at you go ❤ Proud of you!🥰
firstly @imolathesecond and @aac_124 CONGRATS!! 🥳🥳

secondly, I'm honestly happy to see some Wags (Heidi, Lily and Martin Garrix - I'll count him as a wag from now on because i feel like he's the emotional support person for at least 2 drivers) use their reach to share that they are against the laws in the US - which should be the norm but imo it's nice to see them using their platforms
it's so important to fight for these basic human rights and it bothers me that we seem tl evolve backwards amd lose rights
Thank you so much I’m so happy ❤

Happy 108 and congratulations to both @imolathesecond and @aac_124
Thank you ❤

• Heart
not 100% sure how to link tiktoks but theres another trend type thing going around on whether different drivers give off "girl dad vibes" or "boy dad vibes" and some of the explanations people have given are pretty funny 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
not 100% sure how to link tiktoks but theres another trend type thing going around on whether different drivers give off "girl dad vibes" or "boy dad vibes" and some of the explanations people have given are pretty funny 😅
They all give boy dad vibes except for Seb and Lewis perhaps, maybe Charles 😂 I really don't think many of them would know what to do with a daughter 😂
*not to say that there are huge differences or stereotypes or whatever but it's just the vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They all give boy dad vibes except for Seb and Lewis perhaps, maybe Charles 😂 I really don't think many of them would know what to do with a daughter 😂
*not to say that there are huge differences or stereotypes or whatever but it's just the vibes
Alex has girl dad vibes too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
100% agree....you can tell Seb has girls 🤣. I'd add Mick though...he'd be a great girl dad. And Max already is. I love seeing hot messes become girl dads a la Kimi so....Fernando becoming a dad late on. Here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For anyone that's interested in some of the technical stuff (McLaren fans keep those hopes for Silverstone at a minimum, there are still some reasonably long straights where they'll lose out to a Williams with all that drag)

100% agree....you can tell Seb has girls 🤣. I'd add Mick though...he'd be a great girl dad. And Max already is. I love seeing hot messes become girl dads a la Kimi so....Fernando becoming a dad late on. Here for it.
Oh yes Mick for sure, Max is a very unexpected girl dad - like you wouldn't think he'd be one until you remember that he has two little sisters and see him with P 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love seeing hot messes become girl dads a la Kimi so....Fernando becoming a dad late on. Here for it.
You just know that Kimi's kids will grow up hearing all the stories of the crazy things he did when he was young. All served with a tinge of nostalgia on his part. My dad was a bit of a wild child too before he had me in his late 30s so I've heard so many tales of him getting up to all sorts of mayhem as I've grown older.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I had to abandon Dando for a bit, sorry Lando 😂 because Michael and Daniel sharing beers is more important 🫣

We’re all dropping these today it feels like 😂 buuuut I just got confirmation that I’ll get to do my doctoral thesis in the fall after having a test day in the lab a few days ago and I got such positive feedback that I’m floating rn 🥺 I swear I’ll learn to count to six until then
Ahhh screaming for you right now!!!! Ignoring your lack of ability to count to six, your a little clever clogs ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
my new job was meant to only be 7 but I’ve been asked to stay onto December and I am honestly so happy
Omg that’s great!!! Super glad that your loving this new job☺I know how much it meant to you❤❤

• Heart
For anyone that's interested in some of the technical stuff (McLaren fans keep those hopes for Silverstone at a minimum, there are still some reasonably long straights where they'll lose out to a Williams with all that drag)

Oh yes Mick for sure, Max is a very unexpected girl dad - like you wouldn't think he'd be one until you remember that he has two little sisters and see him with P 😂
Kinda like K Mag...he's so aggressive in the car (or he was, he's definitely matured) but such a cute girl dad. The way Max is with P makes me love him more than anything. A tribe of girl Verstappens to take all of Jos' toxic masculinity out pls

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.