Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Gah I love him so much. I hate that he's almost having to justify himself though....keep "spreading your love" Pierre. In every sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So angry and sad for America. The people making the laws aren’t ‘pro-life’ they’re pro forced births
View attachment 1368335
So angry with this we (in Slovakia) have every bleeping 6 months this in our parliament because we have couple of MP members who are strong believers Christians and they need to enforce this for every women and disgusing part is they label it as helping women
So angry where this world is going and how they again start to take power from women

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So angry with this we (in Slovakia) have every bleeping 6 months this in our parliament ebcause we have couple of MP members who are strong believers Christians and they need to enforce this for every women and disgusing part is they label it as helping women
So angry where this world is going and how they again start to take power from women
Handmaids Tale becoming closer to a documentary everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So angry with this we (in Slovakia) have every bleeping 6 months this in our parliament ebcause we have couple of MP members who are strong believers Christians and they need to enforce this for every women and disgusing part is they label it as helping women
Yeah, disguising it as helping women is the most sickening part for me. As if women don't have the intelligence to make decisions for themselves. It's the patriarchy at It's most disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, disguising it as helping women is the most sickening part for me. As if women don't have the intelligence to make decisions for themselves. It's the patriarchy at It's most disingenuous.
Yes also we are so backward that if woman now choose to undergo interuption her only choice is to have surgical way they don't allow to have medicated interuption (with pills) . Even though after surgical women can have problem if they choose to bear a child into full term and so on :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I believe it comes down to punishing ‘sinful’ women having sex for pleasure and not just for procreation.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I was thinking about this when i heard the news about US yesterday. When i first saw the show in 2018 or something, i was like, wow the author imagination is crazy. And when i see the situation nowadays (not only in the US), i'm like yeah maybe not so crazy anymore... And the way some men try to justify this makes me 🤬🤬. Putting all the blame on women and acting like they are always some poor innocent people and do anything wrong is 🤢. And saying that the women should just not have sex when they are not even able, most of the time, to understand what "no" means or that a woman wearing a skirt/dress/cleavage shirt doesn't mean she is trying to have sex with them is just a joke 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just on the US news, American ladies they are coming for contraceptive rights next. 3 of the rulings mentioned in todays decision reference the right to contraception, same sex acts and same sex marriage. Stock up on your birth control and start lobbying your politicians about same sex rights. It's about to take a step even further back than Roe v Wade. I hope you're all ok ❤
they will also be going after IVF treatment and frozen eggs/embryos. Its insane to me to think that even people trying to have children, trying to preserve their ability to do so and who have spend significant amounts of money, may also have that right taken away... when in fact, its ultimately pro life. But also to note, I did this and received a lot of mixed feedback from friends who suddenly had thoughts and thought that meant i wanted to hear them

The way he say hilarious is the best 😅💜
"heavy thumb"
yes pierre, yes!

Guys I’ve just vaccinated a cat called Kika 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I think seb should name the car Kika at this point

Im working on securing my clear route to Canada now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do I feel like Lando and Luisa are interacting with cinnastoplease through stories 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking about this when i heard the news about US yesterday. When i first saw the show in 2018 or something, i was like, wow the author imagination is crazy.
Handmaid’s Tale is my favourite book - Margaret Atwood the author said pretty much all of the book is based on things that have actually happened in the world at one point or another, so it’s not even her having a crazy imagination. It’s absolutely horrifying that the book is so close to our reality when it’s about a dystopia.

Any law maker that dresses an outright abortion ban as being pro-life is lying through their teeth.

They’re always ‘pro-life’ until it comes the health of a mother being at risk, or outlawing guns to protect the children they are forcing us to birth, or monitories and refugees who they purposefully and systemically neglect and discriminate against.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.