Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update from Oslo: Police had not gone out with the name or ethnicity of the man who did it, but right now there is, once again, so much hate towards muslims, no matter where they are from. This happens every time something like this happens, the all the terrorist attacks we have had here in Norway have all been done by milky white norwegians. I am disgusted by people.

The guy who did it is also known for the police, and has been on the radar for our security and anti terror police.

Police are having a press conference now: the guy is from Iran, but this does not mean we should be hateful towards everyone from Iran and the Middle East. duck those narrow minded people.

Be safe, celebrate love today for those who can'tπŸ’šπŸ§‘β€

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Heartbroken over the news in Oslo too. What an awful weekend for the world! πŸ˜” Sending so much love to our Norwegian posters πŸ˜”πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god tattle you really change me πŸ˜‚, before joining there i wasn't really a Pierre fan and now i'm this close 🀏 to think about buying his new merch if it is not crazy expensive πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t have any words for how this world is right now. I will take harry styles advice and LEAVE AMERICA (as fast as i can)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t have any words for how this world is right now. I will take harry styles advice and LEAVE AMERICA (as fast as i can)
I woukd say that you are welcome to come here, but these last 24 hours has been fucked up for both America and Norway, soeh.
We still have women's rights, the rights to control over our own bodies, tho❀ And free healtcare!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I woukd say that you are welcome to come here, but these last 24 hours has been fucked up for both America and Norway, soeh.
We still have women's rights, the rights to control over our own bodies, tho❀ And free healtcare!
Free healthcare is a STEAL!! I’m planning on studying abroad as soon as i can. I really need to experience the EU longer than a week:/

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Discuss. (I really love this Tumblr user PLEASEEEEE join Tattle)
Lando would look so pretty on his knees getting his throat fucked, eyes watering, gagging hard.

Daniel can tease me endlessly.

Esteban can overstimulate me until I'm crying.

Subby Max I can low-key agree with.

Kevin, Lewis and Pierre, just wreck me. I don't want soft Dom Lewis, I want brutal dom Lewis.

Yuki is inexperienced but kinky and willing to learn and experiment. And the willingness to learn makes him so good.

Zhou i think kinky.

Charles is just himbo sex, all while he can look at himself and the sex going on in a mirror. Probably not kinky, but good sex all the same.

Prince Mick, vanilla, nice, fine sex. Dark Mick, ties you up and fucks you so good, you weren't expecting that from the Prince. Secretly loves making you suffer for your orgasm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god tattle you really change me πŸ˜‚, before joining there i wasn't really a Pierre fan and now i'm this close 🀏 to think about buying his new merch if it is not crazy expensive πŸ˜‚

I hate the fact that I will probably buy one of these to wear around my flat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I'll definitely buy one. Maybe two.... πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sometimes when I need an escape from things I watch the DTS episode where Cyril is a petty witch towards Daniel and it always helps to lighten the mood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1368093
Spotted in her friends' stories
I'm ashamed to say I spent a good while looking at the bin trying to understand the significance before I saw Pierre πŸ™ˆ

It looks a bit like a stamp you get at a bar to show that you paid to get in

The more I think about his little montana trip...I guess it's his bro bday trip as he'll be at Silverstone for FP 1 and 2 for his bday and won't be able to have fun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Now I’ve resorted to watching old LandoLogs from when he was ati in F2 and he was really so adorable. I understand growing up and maturing and changing and all that but I think this Lando truly was my favourite πŸ˜‚ not saying I don’t like 2022 Lando but doe eyed 2018 Lando holds a special place in my heart

Absolutely - there is no way on this earth that Mr and Mrs Beige are having anything other than vanilla sex.
Yep and I don't think he lasts that long either.

Drunk F1 drivers are my favourite
View attachment 1368300
Don't agree with Valtteri, I imagine him as someone who just finds everything hilarious when he's drunk. Just ends up laughing at absolutely anything and everything.

I imagine Lando is the type to go walkies and disappear when he's drunk and then reappears about an hour later with absolutely no idea where he wandered off to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I imagine Lando is the type to go walkies and disappear when he's drunk and then reappears about an hour later with absolutely no idea where he wandered off to.
I was going to say hes also that one person in the group who ends up giggling at anything and everything but according to Daniel he does that sober too πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.