Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda like K Mag...he's so aggressive in the car (or he was, he's definitely matured) but such a cute girl dad. The way Max is with P makes me love him more than anything. A tribe of girl Verstappens to take all of Jos' toxic masculinity out pls
YES PLEASE
I was thinking the other day, Victoria's sons look like Mini Max's so obviously his genes are strong. But P looks exactly like Kelly as a kid, so her genes are strong too. So if these two were to have a child that is biologically both of them, they'd have insane eyes - first and foremost - but also I wonder who they'd take after.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank youuu ❤🥺 can we blame the horrible counting on the language barrier? 😂
You know what good enough excuse😉I’ll never forget the time I was doing a shift in the gym with my good friend and she was giving a count down for the kids and missed like half the numbers (she went from like 4 straight to 7 or something😂) I clicked on and one of the older boys clocked on and we both started laughing. She and everyone else were all so confused as she didn’t even realise that she made the mistake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy new thread and congratulations to all the girlos who got amazing news! Happy for you all 💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You just know that Kimi's kids will grow up hearing all the stories of the crazy things he did when he was young. All served with a tinge of nostalgia on his part. My dad was a bit of a wild child too before he had me in his late 30s so I've heard so many tales of him getting up to all sorts of mayhem as I've grown older.
you can always tell if your dad lived a crazy life, when they try to control you when you haven't even done anything
i wasnt an angel, but by no means did i do anything stupid. and yet my parents acted like i was about to do drugs and piss college away or get pregnant.\
funny, that's what they both did

but never in a million years would i have seen Kimi as the kind of dad willing to fully participate in a princess party with his daughter. or obviously way more into pushing her into the same stuff as his son. not trying to 'sex' either of them, having his older son totally be in the elsa princess party. I dig it. again, would take the Kimi life any day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what good enough excuse😉I’ll never forget the time I was doing a shift in the gym with my good friend and she was giving a count down for the kids and missed like half the numbers (she went from like 4 straight to 7 or something😂) I clicked on and one of the older boys clocked on and we both started laughing. She and everyone else were all so confused as she didn’t even realise that she made the mistake 😂😂
No honestly I totally feel that 😂 I'm really bad with numbers and directions as well - I'll tell myself I have other qualities 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
you can always tell if your dad lived a crazy life, when they try to control you when you haven't even done anything
i wasnt an angel, but by no means did i do anything stupid. and yet my parents acted like i was about to do drugs and piss college away or get pregnant.\
Oh my god. Exactly! My dad seems to still think I'm about 12, not 21.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Discuss. (I really love this Tumblr user PLEASEEEEE join Tattle)
Where do i even begin with this...
Okay. Let's go Lando (really, no pun or reference to the song was planned here): Lando is definitely a brat, but he is no switch. He is a sub that likes to act up, loves to please his mistress, but always with a snart comment ready. He will do anything for his mistress, aka Lu. They could also be into food play.
Daniel: with the golden retriever attitude this man has, I'm surprised pet play isn't mentioned. He is a pup, but he is not a tamed pup and does run off with the boys. Can also see him as the teasing pleasing kind of type.
Esteban: completely agree with what is said. Really into playing with your senses while using handcuffs and blindfolds.
Fernando: First myself, then my self, and if there's something left, I'll take that to. That's his attitude. The nippleplay is when he decides to brush past them. Kind of like a breeze in the summer, you want it, but it really doesn't do anything.
Checo: yes. Sex while spooning is considered a kink in their household.
Max: agreed with what is said.
Lewis: I don't see him as a soft dom, he is ROUGH, knows what he wants, and how he wants it. He is not afraid to get into some CNC. He also has great focus on aftercare❤
George: Pretty much vanilla, but adds in a little chili when Carmen wants to try something out
Charles: With Charlotte he is so vanilla. He has been suppressed. I can't see him as a sadist, but if/when he and Charlotte break up, I can see him being into bandage and spanking, maybe including the orgasm denial here.
Carlos: Yup. What the tumblr post said.
Pierre: Here we have a sadistic switch in hos full force, what is mentioned is good, but he also has that submissive side where he wants to be taken care of and played with. Zee plugs are in good use for this. He is not afraid of trying out new things if he's in the right mood for it.
Yuki: what the post said.
Valtteri: nope, no daddy kink here, he is theive pic of an exhibitionist, that's for sure. He does have a thing for used gym wear, and sweaty fucks. He was more of a "call me daddy"-type while he was second driver for Merc, but it was to compensate for not being the best. Now he is not doing the daddy-thing anymore. He loves having sex in places where you can get caught, will be kind of rough, but also gentle. He will spank you if needed, and has the best kind of aftercare.
Zhou: sorry, can't think up anything here.😅
Lance: covered him in the last thread. He is no dom, he is the most submissive man you'll ever meet.
Seb: Yess!
Mick: This is him in a nutshell.
Kevin: oh yes! This man will throw you arround.
Alex: such a sub, he is being tied up, teased, Lily even has a cage for him to wear, and she beings the keys with her to wherever she goes. Alex is also into humiliation, so Lily has given the other set of keys to the cage to his trainer.
Nicky: Will do everything to please "Mommy". Enough said about that.

And while on the topic of sex and reproduction and all that: how is it possible for me to be gone for about 9 hours, and the US have been set back by 50 years?! I haven't read up much, as my brain is mush right now, and I used the rest of my capacity on the above writings 😅 But I will read up more tomorrow, for now: I am thinking about all of you US woman here❤

And congrats to all of you who I should congratulate right now, Iona, Aac and Imola are the only ones I remember, if I have forgotten any, I'm sorry, and congrats to you too❤
Spielberg: loving the national costume you posted in last thread, looks amazing, and what a beautiful color 😍

Quick catching up for me, now I'm off to bed. Sleep well, lovelies ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Finally caught up after my Port Cop sesh! 🏋️‍♀️💪🏻

SHOW ME THE PIERRE/KIKA SIGHTING PLZ. Been too busy to stalk!

@imolathesecond, @aac_124 and @iona.a.smith - so proud of all you ladies for being bad asses in various ways today! Well done!! 👏 GIRL POWER! ✌🏻I’m buzzing tonight cos I only have one more week left in my current job. It’s been seven years of trauma but almost escaped! 😁

Choosing to focus on all that positive energy today among you ladies after the sad news from the US. You’ve all articulated my feelings far better than I ever could, a sad day for all women in the world. We’re regressing 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just on the US news, American ladies they are coming for contraceptive rights next. 3 of the rulings mentioned in todays decision reference the right to contraception, same sex acts and same sex marriage. Stock up on your birth control and start lobbying your politicians about same sex rights. It's about to take a step even further back than Roe v Wade. I hope you're all ok ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Discuss. (I really love this Tumblr user PLEASEEEEE join Tattle)
I think girl looked here a bit 😏 (join us join us join us join us join us join us join us) because some things don't match stuff written before
Except holy Checo, that is written in stone 😆

Also Daniel "touching in public" got me like

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.