Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys I know I’ve a lot to catch up on but I passed my test! So happy 💜 thank you for the love

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Even so, if something or someone negative attaches to your brand you usually try to distance yourselves from it.
Ferrari @ walls and gravel

No on a serious, of course you’re right - just don’t see Red Bull having the balls to do that, they inflicted a lot of the racial abuse on Lewis last year especially and no statement would ever feel genuine

• Sad
Reactions: 6
for Nelson Piquet-f**k you man, don't you dare, we don't need your comments

we only need

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi guys I know I’ve a lot to catch up on but I passed my test! So happy 💜 thank you for the love
Yaaaay! I'm happy for you ❤❤ told you that you could do it❤❤ I'll be having a beer for you tonight, since you'll probably be out driving all night 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The FIA also made a statement. It is mostly empty words but at least they said something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Congratulations ❤❤❤❤
1468D30B-0775-41DD-9189-A73607FB57FA.jpeg

New thread ❤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.