Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It is a hugely embarrassing situation to find myself in, I'm a professional driver and to be caught speeding and to have my licence taken away for speeding, it would have an effect on my reputation."

Lol, then maybe do not drive over the limit. :rolleyes:
What a joke eh? Once could have been a mistake but to continue to do it?!and also continued to do it!
But can afford a chauffeur?
Jesus the cheek of her. Affect my charity work and encouraging girls to get into motor sport. Utter bollards my dear. Get a taxi and bill Mercedes for it.🤬
Yes red hair! I am sure her channel four presenting work / Toto could have paid for a taxi or two.

Reactions: 4
Maybe they just don’t get to meet many new ones with their schedule so just default to ones they know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe they just don’t get to meet many new ones with their schedule so just default to ones they know 😂😂
What just share and pass around like pass the parcel????
I do wonder if they have people arrange to meet them? Like their personal Raya field them?

• Haha
I am curious as to how many of the drivers met their girlfriends and wives! I believe Kimi Räikkönen said he met his wife Mintuu through friends. Max and Kelly met through family friends, as Max seemed to be friends with Kelly's brother when she was with Daniil, and he was with Dilara.

I'm super curious about Pierre Gasly and Katerina Berezhna? I wonder if some of the drivers just follow and like a few girls photos on Instagram then message them? Their schedules seem super intensive with training and travelling. Lando unfollowed Katerina, but I am not sure if she ever followed Lando?

Reactions: 2
I am curious as to how many of the drivers met their girlfriends and wives! I believe Kimi Räikkönen said he met his wife Mintuu through friends. Max and Kelly met through family friends, as Max seemed to be friends with Kelly's brother when she was with Daniil, and he was with Dilara.

I'm super curious about Pierre Gasly and Katerina Berezhna? I wonder if some of the drivers just follow and like a few girls photos on Instagram then message them? Their schedules seem super intensive with training and travelling. Lando unfollowed Katerina, but I am not sure if she ever followed Lando?
Yea, I wonder that too as there is almost zero gossip about the guys. I get that Pierre is in Dubai for zero tax, but what the hell Katerina is doing there. I did work there, despite all the marketing it is still not a great place to live there.

Reactions: 3

She for sure followed Lando. They seem to have had a real falling out at some stage. Probably why Pierre and Lando don't get on.

• Wow
She for sure followed Lando. They seem to have had a real falling out at some stage. Probably why Pierre and Lando don't get on.
I didnt realise Lando and Pierre don't get along. Any other gossip on who is/isnt friendly with one another?

I know Pierre and Ocon don't get along/had some falling out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didnt realise Lando and Pierre don't get along. Any other gossip on who is/isnt friendly with one another?

I know Pierre and Ocon don't get along/had some falling out.
Well the Lando/Pierre thing is just gossip. Pierre likes nearly every McLaren post but never ones that feature Lando. Plus then, the added factor of them both clearly thirsting over the same girl at similar times.

Honestly that is the only bit of gossip I know in terms of who likes who. Lando doesn't like Stroll but he has made that more than obvious through interviews. I do like a bit of speculation based on social media though. Pierre follows all the drivers apart from Esteban and Lando(and Latifi which is a bit more odd) That isn't by accident.

03ximqy9leg61.png

If anyone likes a bit of speculation this is something someone made in Feb 2021 about who follows who. There are certain ones I wouldn't read too much into, like Kimi, being Kimi and Yuki being a rookie most hadn't met yet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/c...amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=comments_view_all - it is from this post and I like the top comment that Max followed Alex Albon's sisters but not him. I wonder if he still follows them as he unfollowed a lot of women when he got with Kelly. Also according to the comments, in the previous one, Lando and Gasly followed each other. Lewis used to follow no one, those 14 have come in the past year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is 100% the kind of content I’m here for 😂😂 I love this social media drama stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But then again as we had a little while ago, lando doesn't use his own Instagram he has a minion to do this, so maybe some of the follows are not by them. See Bottas only follows 3. Hahaha.
So who knows what is true 5bh, guess most of them have their own accounts maybe private too 🤔

Well the Lando/Pierre thing is just gossip. Pierre likes nearly every McLaren post but never ones that feature Lando. Plus then, the added factor of them both clearly thirsting over the same girl at similar times.

Honestly that is the only bit of gossip I know in terms of who likes who. Lando doesn't like Stroll but he has made that more than obvious through interviews. I do like a bit of speculation based on social media though. Pierre follows all the drivers apart from Esteban and Lando(and Latifi which is a bit more odd) That isn't by accident.

View attachment 612075

If anyone likes a bit of speculation this is something someone made in Feb 2021 about who follows who. There are certain ones I wouldn't read too much into, like Kimi, being Kimi and Yuki being a rookie most hadn't met yet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/c...amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=comments_view_all - it is from this post and I like the top comment that Max followed Alex Albon's sisters but not him. I wonder if he still follows them as he unfollowed a lot of women when he got with Kelly. Also according to the comments, in the previous one, Lando and Gasly followed each other. Lewis used to follow no one, those 14 have come in the past year.
Lando and Stroll? What happened. Even after the lot of tit he got for being a paid driver, he looks chill, almost Kimi level chill. And Lando comes from lot of money too.
I am here for the drama. :LOL: 🥳

• Haha
But then again as we had a little while ago, lando doesn't use his own Instagram he has a minion to do this, so maybe some of the follows are not by them. See Bottas only follows 3. Hahaha.
So who knows what is true 5bh, guess most of them have their own accounts maybe private too 🤔
If he had a minion to do it though don’t you think they would follow all the drivers for PR to kinda look good? I think it’s a bit of both doing it. Like the minion does all the official stuff and insta commitments and lando pops on when he fancies to leave comments on insta models profiles 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he had a minion to do it though don’t you think they would follow all the drivers for PR to kinda look good? I think it’s a bit of both doing it. Like the minion does all the official stuff and insta commitments and lando pops on when he fancies to leave comments on insta models profiles 😂😂😂
Yeah I thought we agreed all this, haha. The minion isn't following insta models and commenting fire emoijis under their pics.

Plus that doesn't explain the unfollowing before Lando got PR to take over posting on his account and the fact Pierre also unfollowed him.

In regards to Lando and Stroll I've no idea but tbh, it seems like Stroll and Ocon have their wee group of them alone and they aren't really friends with anyone else.

He called him a bleep during one of the races and then apologised publicly a few days later saying he’d let the team down so I’m guess McLaren PR action swinging in to save the day again and he generally does think he’s a see ya next Tuesday? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He called him a bleep during one of the races and then apologised publicly a few days later saying he’d let the team down so I’m guess McLaren PR action swinging in to save the day again and he generally does think he’s a see ya next Tuesday? 😂😂
Yeah but funnily enough he never removed the clown emoiji from his post about him, think the PR never noticed that and he didn't want to remove it. Also his post race interview he basically said, Lance will never change or grow up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.