Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was twice something: around 2009-ish there was a rumour that he and Hannah had broken up (and later got back together) and in 2014-ish there were rumours about him cheating: the latter has completely vanished from the internet (and most likely was BS, but who knows). His lawyers seem to do a proper job.
I remember those rumors. They are together since they were teens, if I am right. They must have ups and downs. It also took them quiet long to get married. I know it is a personal choice, but it has it's legal benefits too. Noone's life is that perfect. They are doing an amazing job to keep it private though. Seb is better at PR than Kris Jenner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Kudos to them for managing to keep their youngest son's name out of the media (as far as I'm aware!) My other half used to do PR work for one of the companies that sponsored Ferrari and went on a few 'work' trips out to a few of the races in 2019 and got chatting to a lovely older German guy at one of the races who was looking after two very well behaved little girls because they're "Daddy was working" that weekend and "Mummy was waiting for a baby to arrive".... Turned out it was Norbert Vettel! 😅

Am I the only one on here that doesn't have cool connections? I need a new job/other half 🙈

Very cool story though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Calling for Tattle's Detectives and Tattlers with Connections. How old is Jon? (Still dreaming about Lando's trainer)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just gotta get you to meet him ........
Any contacts with F1? We need Cilla Black to arrange a blind date 😉😄
Yea! Reading here made me realise that I need new friends, that works in F1. I wish I could get a job there.
Thank God my boyfriend does not read here. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yea! Reading here made me realise that I need new friends, that works in F1. I wish I could get a job there.
Thank God my boyfriend does not read here. :LOL:
Sure my bf can make some calls for you Ruby 😂😂😂 he does work for McLaren but I’m still waiting for my call from Danny Ric... wonder why??? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m so jealous I can’t even 😩
Don’t be! Gets me no where as he doesn’t listen out for tea or anything! Doesn’t get me anything cool. Sometimes I get race day access which I’m very lucky to get but don’t think this year I’m getting such luck

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t be! Gets me no where as he doesn’t listen out for tea or anything! Doesn’t get me anything cool. Sometimes I get race day access which I’m very lucky to get but don’t think this year I’m getting such luck
To be fair my other half would be the same 🤣🤣 race day access though Is a very cool perk! Stupid covid ruining for you, what’s been the best one you’ve been to ?

Reactions: 3
Wow, that seems a bit far fetched for Seb seeing what a nice guy he is. But the lawyers must be doing a good job either way of keeping his rep clean!

Yes! Loved that. You can tell he's such a thoughtful, caring guy off the track 🖤❤🧡
And Seb also has helped the guys at pack up when the race is over .... 🥰🥰🥰

Yes I am the same, better half never brings the tea home..... 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The girls are so quiet, nothing new... So I have time to fangirl about Jon. Mclaren latest Lando vs Jon video got a few nice comments about him. I may start his first official fanpage. :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.