Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but funnily enough he never removed the clown emoiji from his post about him, think the PR never noticed that and he didn't want to remove it. Also his post race interview he basically said, Lance will never change or grow up.
I just love lando, I don’t know if it’s because he’s only a year younger than me or not but the way he carries himself is such a classic humour of our generation. I think hes great

Reactions: 9
Yea, I wonder that too as there is almost zero gossip about the guys. I get that Pierre is in Dubai for zero tax, but what the hell Katerina is doing there. I did work there, despite all the marketing it is still not a great place to live there.
Totally, does Pierre mostly live in Italy or Dubai? She is there half of the time and it's a bit odd as to what job requires you to be in Dubai half of the time? But I guess if they are dating and he lives there half the time... then perhaps that is why she is also between Sotogrande and Dubai? I wonder if her parents are wealthy? I checked her old blog and she never really posted with designer bags and dresses until she started *potentially* seeing/dating Pierre. She removed her Imerelli jewelry from her Instagram bio to the below... but how is she a "public figure"?

Katerina is a woman with an Instagram who posts posed photoshoots of herself that were taken for fun... no shade, but it's just weird how people will label themselves as public figures like they are Amal Clooney or Greta Thunberg. She's a privileged 22-year-old woman who has just graduated from university in the last year or so (no shade again, just trying to figure her out haha), quite the norm and maybe has her first job in marketing... although there's no proof of it anywhere.

A normal person with their first job in marketing isn't exactly flying to and from all of the time, especially during the pandemic? Most companies are advising against it right now. Not even sure if Charlotte jet sets around that much, only with Charles and her family holiday trips. Although their relationship is unconfirmed, I'm pretty sure a few on this thread figured out they were at the same beach club and must have taken each others photos?

"Public Figure
Dubai/Sotogrande
Marketing
🧸"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Totally, does Pierre mostly live in Italy or Dubai? She is there half of the time and it's a bit odd as to what job requires you to be in Dubai half of the time? But I guess if they are dating and he lives there half the time... then perhaps that is why she is also between Sotogrande and Dubai? I wonder if her parents are wealthy? I checked her old blog and she never really posted with designer bags and dresses until she started *potentially* seeing/dating Pierre. She removed her Imerelli jewelry from her Instagram bio to the below... but how is she a "public figure"?

Katerina is a woman with an Instagram who posts posed photoshoots of herself that were taken for fun... no shade, but it's just weird how people will label themselves as public figures like they are Amal Clooney or Greta Thunberg. She's a privileged 22-year-old woman who has just graduated from university in the last year or so (no shade again, just trying to figure her out haha), quite the norm and maybe has her first job in marketing... although there's no proof of it anywhere.

A normal person with their first job in marketing isn't exactly flying to and from all of the time, especially during the pandemic? Most companies are advising against it right now. Not even sure if Charlotte jet sets around that much, only with Charles and her family holiday trips. Although their relationship is unconfirmed, I'm pretty sure a few on this thread figured out they were at the same beach club and must have taken each others photos?

"Public Figure
Dubai/Sotogrande
Marketing
🧸"

Yes. My guess is her parents are very wealthy, maybe has some business in Dubai. You rarely go to live in Dubai on your own. At the beginning of the pandemic, there was a wave of marketing, where noname micro influencers got free flights and hotel rooms for a few days, just to advert the place. But I think it is over.

Reactions: 1
Yes. My guess is her parents are very wealthy, maybe has some business in Dubai. You rarely go to live in Dubai on your own. At the beginning of the pandemic, there was a wave of marketing, where noname micro influencers got free flights and hotel rooms for a few days, just to advert the place. But I think it is over.
I don't think she's very wealthy. It looks more like posing this lifestyle to get in touch with actually wealthy men. Fake it till you make it.
Before Pierre she tried with Lando, Max, Charles and Quartararo. Imo rich girl wouldn't be this thirsty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't think she's very wealthy. It looks more like posing this lifestyle to get in touch with actually wealthy men. Fake it till you make it.
Before Pierre she tried with Lando, Max, Charles and Quartararo. Imo rich girl wouldn't be this thirsty.
Carlos follows her too. Wonder how they met. :LOL:

Ooo, interesting! I do see this a lot on Instagram... Do you have any tea in regards to this? Did Katerina comment on their Instagram photos or something?

Her website describes the jewellery as "Imerelli is a fine handcrafted jewelry line designed with love in Spain specializing in timeless everyday-wear pieces" but honestly, you can find the same pieces on Aliexpress...

She is selling seemingly mass-produced silver with gold plating, which isn't exactly the definition of 'fine jewelry'. It can be purchased for super cheap and it seems like she has increased the prices dramatically on her website. Which is a bit shady tbh... there is 'making a profit' and then there is taking advantage.

Ooo, interesting! I do see this a lot on Instagram... Do you have any tea in regards to this? Did Katerina comment on their Instagram photos or something?

Her website describes the jewellery as "Imerelli is a fine handcrafted jewelry line designed with love in Spain specializing in timeless everyday-wear pieces" but honestly, you can find the same pieces on Aliexpress...

She is selling seemingly mass-produced silver with gold plating, which isn't exactly the definition of 'fine jewelry'. It can be purchased for super cheap and it seems like she has increased the prices dramatically on her website. Which is a bit shady tbh... there is 'making a profit' and then there is taking advantage.

I personally do not mind their price. Same as Charlotte's overpriced shoes. It is up to people to pay that much for crap.

Agree about flirting with all the boys, it is soo interesting. I start to question their starpower. Maybe the drivers do not have any, anymore as they all go for the same insta girl.

Carlos follows her too. Wonder how they met. :LOL:
I guess Monaco/ st. Tropez or any place where you can get in touch with them. It seems to be sth like "hooking up" stock exchange... same guys, same girls. More info when I'll get back from work 😅

• Haha

@sashabunny that’s the quote of the day! 😂

• Haha
Unless she is one of those Porta hotties that went to Dubai. Gross as it sounds!
Maybe she works there?
Anyway if she is with Pierre she is 1 damn lucky witch ☹

Reactions: 5
The cheap sh!te she sells represents who she is.

She attacked these four poor guys I've mentioned before almost at the same time, at the end of 2019. Charles, freshly in love with Cha, didn't respond so she quitted. Max, I'm not sure as he keeps his hook ups under wraps. Besides he was then still with Dilara. Quartararo, probably, was hoping for finally getting a chick (for the first time ever!) but lost this battle because back then he wasn't this rich or famous (they both still follow each other: Fabietto wants to enjoy the view, Kate stays in touch just in case something backfires, she doesn't like or comment on his profile anymore tho).

Lando and Pierre still on a battlefield.
Lando boy was an easy target. Kate is attractive and that's enough. 100% they met in Dubay more then once during quarantine (may/june).
Finally, Pierre. In april 2020 he and Cate were still in happily ever after mode but in may Pierre was in Dubay too. And by the end of june they broke up.

My theory is that she was going out with both of them in Dubay and that's why poor chaps are having a beef now. Obviously she's with Pierre. Lando is not really an adult yet... and he's very angry.

Apologises for the logorrhea. Cheers

The cheap sh!te she sells represents who she is.

She attacked these four poor guys I've mentioned before almost at the same time, at the end of 2019. Charles, freshly in love with Cha, didn't respond so she quitted. Max, I'm not sure as he keeps his hook ups under wraps. Besides he was then still with Dilara. Quartararo, probably, was hoping for finally getting a chick (for the first time ever!) but lost this battle because back then he wasn't this rich or famous (they both still follow each other: Fabietto wants to enjoy the view, Kate stays in touch just in case something backfires, she doesn't like or comment on his profile anymore tho).

Lando and Pierre still on a battlefield.
Lando boy was an easy target. Kate is attractive and that's enough. 100% they met in Dubay more then once during quarantine (may/june).
Finally, Pierre. In april 2020 he and Cate were still in happily ever after mode but in may Pierre was in Dubay too. And by the end of june they broke up.

My theory is that she was going out with both of them in Dubay and that's why poor chaps are having a beef now. Obviously she's with Pierre. Lando is not really an adult yet... and he's very angry.

Apologises for the logorrhea. Cheers
Wow! The hustle is real, not sure if she worth it. She is pretty and lucky.
But Lando and Pierre going for the same noname girl.. Come on. I know they are young, but not your regular kids. They are in this high level industry for a while, literally growing up in it. You would think they are a bit smarter.

Reactions: 4
Pierre and Cate made a sweet couple. She has a funny personality.
She's great. Now Callum can have some fun...

Wow! The hustle is real, not sure if she worth it. She is pretty and lucky.
But Lando and Pierre going for the same noname girl.. Come on. I know they are young, but not your regular kids. They are in this high level industry for a while, literally growing up in it. You would think they are a bit smarter.
Little heads had more to say then the big ones... 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.