Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fan pages posting screenshots about who whatched their stories or who liked their post is so stupid. Kind of humble brag.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fan pages posting screenshots about who whatched their stories or who liked their post is so stupid. Kind of humble brag.
If I were going out with a F1 driver I cant imagine having a nose at the f1 wags pages.

Have ye seen the photos from the amber lounge fashion show tonight. I have only seen ones of George and the amount of makeup he is wearing is 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If I were going out with a F1 driver I cant imagine having a nose at the f1 wags pages.

Have ye seen the photos from the amber lounge fashion show tonight. I have only seen ones of George and the amount of makeup he is wearing is 😱
Wow! George looks ridiculous with that amount of make up on, Stoffel Vandoorne looking like a video game character as well.

amberloungeltd~story~2578645181273500644~1.jpg

amberloungeltd~story~2578654078449472603~1.jpg

amberloungeltd~story~2578629814568568055~1.jpg

Both still gorgeous though. πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Where’s the rest?! Thought it was like a big event and loads of them normally go. The girl models clothes are awful πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Ya would pick Antonio anyday over George. Not sure what it is but I dint find him attractive at all.
I do think he has a look of a young Mr Bean sometimes. For me on pure appearance I'd pick Pierre Gasly. For the whole package it would be Lando because he's just a gorgeous, adorable sweetheart.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do think he has a look of a young Mr Bean sometimes. For me on pure appearance I'd pick Pierre Gasly. For the whole package it would be Lando because he's just a gorgeous, adorable sweetheart.
I definitely agree with you on Pierre. My whole package would be Daniel though. Lando is took childlike for me..too petite or something! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Lol Mr Bean. George has great moments and he is tall. But sometimes I find him creepy cartoonish. Maybe it his weight, and could use a few kgs. Same as Ocon.

Reactions: 3
I definitely agree with you on Pierre. My whole package would be Daniel though. Lando is took childlike for me..too petite or something! πŸ˜‚
Daniel is a top bloke, and basically flawless.
Lol Mr Bean. George has great moments and he is tall. But sometimes I find him creepy cartoonish. Maybe it his weight, and could use a few kgs. Same as Ocon.
Yeah, he is very lanky. It must be hard for the taller drivers like George and Ocon keeping their weight down but also being strong enough, having the muscle etc.

Reactions: 6
Lando's mine, hands off πŸ˜„ Even though he's far too young for me and about 3 inches shorter than me 🀣

Daniel is a top bloke, and basically flawless.

Yeah, he is very lanky. It must be hard for the taller drivers like George and Ocon keeping their weight down but also being strong enough, having the muscle etc.
I love how Danny Ric says he has wide hips and sometimes struggles to get in the car. I feel you pain hun, mine are child bearing 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lando's mine, hands off πŸ˜„ Even though he's far too young for me and about 3 inches shorter than me 🀣

I love how Danny Ric says he has wide hips and sometimes struggles to get in the car. I feel you pain hun, mine are child bearing 🀣🀣
I'm not giving up my Lando without a fight. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love him too much. Never loved an F1 driver like I love Lando.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
In regards to Max, I like him but I'm so curious about the @deuxmoi posts... considering hasn't he been dating Kelly since at least last year and they went public around NYE? It's a bit odd having a dating profile active (regardless of it he still had it on his phone, he must have had it open and in use) and matching with someone in March, like what??

Could be real, could be fake but it's so random... it is unlikely someone would get randomly matched with someone in March 2021 if they had swiped you all the way back in August 2020 or something. It's not really how the algorithm works... Hope it's not true because Kelly seems to be head over heels for him.

Has anyone been in Monaco for the Grand Prix de Monaco before? Curious as to what the vibe is like and how expensive hotels are? πŸ˜‚

I'm sure everything increases dramatically in price that week.

Speaking of George, he kind of always looks a certain way. Angry? Not sure, he doesn't seem aggressive but he definitely doesn't seem like he would be overly polite. I was watching coverage the other day and Lando walked straight into a team member worker without apologising so not sure if he's as humble as we thought he was. Still seems like he could be a decent guy.

Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel seem like the most down to earth drivers, without a doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Where’s the rest?! Thought it was like a big event and loads of them normally go. The girl models clothes are awful πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
I wondered that so only 2 F1 driver then rest from others? Bit poor and for Charity too, was the others not asked?

I'm not giving up my Lando without a fight. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love him too much. Never loved an F1 driver like I love Lando.
So I can have Pierre then??? WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO get in! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.