Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The long time to the past" ? Seb asking if Alo did not pay attention, and could repeat the question? It is legendary.
I think that man tried it again, I only remember George being there, but for me it was not that funny. The first time was epic.
Yes that one, and also where Lewis moustache is brought up someone mentions pubes aka Danny Ric and one of them is crying with laughter but Lewis has missed the joke as he was listening to the question. Also Sen doing accents is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ the

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes that one, and also where Lewis moustache is brought up someone mentions pubes aka Danny Ric and one of them is crying with laughter but Lewis has missed the joke as he was listening to the question.
That was Lando Danny Ric asked if he had pubes. And Lando absolutely lost it laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Charles Leclerc is charging EUR 800 for his grandstand seats on Sat and Sun for the Monaco GP. Wait for it, you get a signed cap and meet him via videoconference.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Charles Leclerc is charging EUR 800 for his grandstand seats on Sat and Sun for the Monaco GP. Wait for it, you get a signed cap and meet him via videoconference.
It is expensive. But I think it would be โ‚ฌ 859, so you can save a bit with him.Actually I am not sure, I could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
It is expensive. But I think it would be โ‚ฌ 859, so you can save a bit with him.Actually I am not sure, I could be wrong.

You are right Ruby. He will be saving spectators money. Insane prices at a time like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So am I being thick, to sit in an area get a cap, programme and something else and a chat on zoom is cheaper than buying tkts normally?
Yep. His tickets are the cheaper one. Still crazy. And it is for sat+sun. I think I saw the 3 day tickets for 900.

You won't get designer hand painted sneakers by a girlfriend though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So am I being thick, to sit in an area get a cap, programme and something else and a chat on zoom is cheaper than buying tkts normally?
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ You are not being thick - crazy crazy times that Charles is saving his fans EUR 59!
Great research @Rubythefirebat And with that EUR 59 saving those trainers will be 20 per cent less than the RRP!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep. His tickets are the cheaper one. Still crazy. And it is for sat+sun. I think I saw the 3 day tickets for 900.

You won't get designer hand painted sneakers by a girlfriend though.
Oh thank god they are hideous and cheap, could paint them better if I was drunk!

• Haha

Err do they come with a free pair of trainers ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.