Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 31 year old "boy" :LOL:
Hahahah cringe isn’t it 😂 either his or Mclarens PR team have totally told her to take them down 😂

Just discovered this page and I’m living for the tea ☕ does anyone else find it really cringe when the wags repost wag page and pap shots?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had proof, she had a video of them all on a boat and it’s 100% him cause of the leg tattoo (I watched it 5 times while crying into my coco pops )

I don’t believe for a minute she didn’t know who he was though ...💀 the caption ‘the sweetest famous on earth ‘
I do believe that she’s been told to take it down though ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what Daniel's girlfriend thinks of it...wasnt he meant to be going out Gerhard Berger's daughter? The wag page did some sleuthing and figured they were in a relationship based on photos and stories on Instagram. It was actually pretty impressive!

Gerhard's daughter is really young and that girl in the tik tok does too..i wish Daniel wasnt lile the rest and actually went for girls more his own age rather than girls 10 years younger.

Yeah I saw that on the wag page. I’m far too invested in the f1 drama 😂 There was a recent story where she had posted an insta story and was in an apartment and compared it to his latest no brakes video and it looked like the same decor in the apartment or something and that was like weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw that on the wag page. I’m far too invested in the f1 drama 😂 There was a recent story where she had posted an insta story and was in an apartment and compared it to his latest no brakes video and it looked like the same decor in the apartment or something and that was like weeks ago.
Is it on the insta page ? I wanna have a nosey haha

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don’t follow either just have a snoop now and again 😂😂😂 can’t remember which one it was just type f1 wag in insta there’s loads

Reactions: 2
Found it...I thought it showed the inside that’s how they could be so sure 🤣 ...jury’s out on that one ..can’t say it’s Danny Rics flat just by the balcony hahah

Reactions: 2
There was another one with a dog? Saying look who came to visits. They must have deleted it.

I don’t know how they get away with it coz her Instagram is private and they literally share her stories 😂🙈

• Wow
I thought that, too. Minttu looks great but definitely, something looks different but it's so slight that it's quite difficult to pinpoint. I believe she has had nicely done botox (also noticed a slight lifting of the brows) and she seems to get a tiny bit of filler added to her lips to keep her look plump but natural-looking? Her skin also looks more glowy and luminous.

Curious about Katerina Berezhna... I searched her name on Google and searches suggest Lando and Pierre but no real information? She lives in Spain but seems to be in Dubai frequently. Google says she's a model but honestly, I can't find her in any searches with a modelling agency and a lot of her beachy photos seem to be taken by friends and there are no modelling photos of her anywhere? Her Instagram shows she has a jewellery line that just seems like generic mass-produced overpriced sterling silver with gold plating.

I don't mean that in a shady way but it's quite easy to order that type of jewellery in bulk and put your name on it with the right branding and advertising, especially if you're going for the whole aesthetic influencer type of vibe. Unfortunately, that type of jewellery doesn't last long at all, quite generic and overpriced considering you can find the same stuff on cheap sites like Aliexpress. Again, no shade but it seems like a very oversaturated influencer + cheap jewellery type of business much like influencer swimwear. Love to see girls living their best life though!

https://rosesforbrunch.wordpress.com/about/

I wonder what the Monaco Grand Prix will be like? Are crowds allowed? I hope everyone has a lovely week. ✨
oh she is dating Pierre know for sure

Hi greetings
Anyone has recent information on Lewis Hamilton?
you know if your new assistant (no Angela) is just that, or is also his couple-girlfriend

Wow, thank you! To be honest I never paid attention to him. I missed all of this.
All I remember is him in the Santa video, joking about getting a ring as a gift! :LOL:

Actually I really liked those videos. Some driver were lame with no humor, but other had great ideas. Giving the Hulk's dog a Hulk costum was the best. And Alonso putting Max on the wrapping was epic!
I watched some of these this morning Daniel and Max, but Sebs are the funniest 😂 he has such a dry sense of humour the best one is where the reporter was taking so long to ask a question in broken English to 6 of them it was really funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched some of these this morning Daniel and Max, but Sebs are the funniest 😂 he has such a dry sense of humour the best one is where the reporter was taking so long to ask a question in broken English to 6 of them it was really funny 🤣
"The long time to the past" ? Seb asking if Alo did not pay attention, and could repeat the question? It is legendary.
I think that man tried it again, I only remember George being there, but for me it was not that funny. The first time was epic.

Reactions: 4
"The long time to the past" ? Seb asking if Alo did not pay attention, and could repeat the question? It is legendary.
I think that man tried it again, I only remember George being there, but for me it was not that funny. The first time was epic.
Gentlemen, a short view back to the past. Thirty years ago, Niki Lauda told us ‘take a monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is able to drive the car.’ Thirty years later, Sebastian told us ‘I had to start my car like a computer, it’s very complicated.’ And Nico Rosberg said that during the race – I don’t remember what race - he pressed the wrong button on the wheel. Question for you both: is Formula One driving today too complicated with twenty and more buttons on the wheel, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future concerning the technical programme during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your engineers?

Iconic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gentlemen, a short view back to the past. Thirty years ago, Niki Lauda told us ‘take a monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is able to drive the car.’ Thirty years later, Sebastian told us ‘I had to start my car like a computer, it’s very complicated.’ And Nico Rosberg said that during the race – I don’t remember what race - he pressed the wrong button on the wheel. Question for you both: is Formula One driving today too complicated with twenty and more buttons on the wheel, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future concerning the technical programme during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your engineers?

Iconic.
that question will NEVER get old
the fact that seb then goes “can you repeat the question” makes it even better

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.