Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesnt remind me of Max at all. Max was a teenager that doesnt care about PR fluff, which to some extent is actually refreshing. Russell is a PR robot, but now that he is facing pressure the mask is slipping, and to me this is always worse.

There is actually talk about him today refusing to fly out with other team members and him demanding after his 2nd F1 race in 2019 to upgrade to first class because "I'm a F1 driver". He needs to be careful if this is true. Toto cares about tit like this. It already costed Wehrlein his career and he didnt look any less talented than him.
I missed that. Why they dropped Wehrlein?

Like Charles older brother?! I think I read it in his bio that Gia new bf too. I swear every second guy is in real estate in Monaco. :LOL:
I think Lorenzo is in wealth management(!) But you are right Maxim Giada’s boyfriend is a broker!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I missed that. Why they dropped Wehrlein?
Apparently Force India (which at the time Mercedes often used to park their young drivers, Russell tested for them too) chosed the less experienced Ocon over him because he was acting like a princess when he was testing with them and acted like he already made it. When Rosberg retired out of the blue Mercedes had the choice between promoting him for free or buying Bottas out of his Williams contract for 20 m - and Toto admitted that they didnt went for Wehrlein because it would be too explosive. After a second year in F1 at Sauber his career fuzzled out and so did his time at Mercedes' young driver program. They split on bad terms in the end: Mercedes even refused to let him out of the contract early to start his Formula E career.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He doesnt remind me of Max at all. Max was a teenager that doesnt care about PR fluff, which to some extent is actually refreshing. Russell is a PR robot, but now that he is facing pressure the mask is slipping, and to me this is always worse.

There is actually talk about him today refusing to fly out with other team members and him demanding after his 2nd F1 race in 2019 to upgrade to first class because "I'm a F1 driver". He needs to be careful if this is true. Toto cares about tit like this. It already costed Wehrlein his career and he didnt look any less talented than him.
I don’t mean reminding me of max in a PR respect I mean his attitude. Do we not all remember max trying to punch Ocon? Also Max interviews well after bad races he didn’t used to be so mature. Russell acts a child. Max has matured a lot over the last 2 years he’s taking his career seriously a bad attitude could have got him dropped, Russell may be a bit long in the tooth for Mercedes if he continues the way he’s going. Mercedes and Toto especially don’t strike me as wanting to put up with a drama queen.

Reactions: 6
Apparently Force India (which at the time Mercedes often used to park their young drivers, Russell tested for them too) chosed the less experienced Ocon over him because he was acting like a princess when he was testing with them and acted like he already made it. When Rosberg retired out of the blue Mercedes had the choice between promoting him for free or buying Bottas out of his Williams contract for 20 m - and Toto admitted that they didnt went for Wehrlein because it would be too explosive. After a second year in F1 at Sauber his career fuzzled out and so did his time at Mercedes' young driver program. They split on bad terms in the end: Mercedes even refused to let him out of the contract early to start his Formula E career.
Wow, thank you! To be honest I never paid attention to him. I missed all of this.
All I remember is him in the Santa video, joking about getting a ring as a gift! :LOL:

Actually I really liked those videos. Some driver were lame with no humor, but other had great ideas. Giving the Hulk's dog a Hulk costum was the best. And Alonso putting Max on the wrapping was epic!

I don’t mean reminding me of max in a PR respect I mean his attitude. Do we not all remember max trying to punch Ocon? Also Max interviews well after bad races he didn’t used to be so mature. Russell acts a child. Max has matured a lot over the last 2 years he’s taking his career seriously a bad attitude could have got him dropped, Russell may be a bit long in the tooth for Mercedes if he continues the way he’s going. Mercedes and Toto especially don’t strike me as wanting to put up with a drama queen.
Well, he didnt try to punch him. He just pushed him after Ocon costed him the victory and put a sarcastic smile on once he was confronted by Max. They then cleared the situation pretty smoothly a few hours later IIRC. I agree that Max has matured, but I dont think that his attitude has massively changed, or was bad in the first place (some dumb moves on-track aside). Somebody like Vettel for example, I see differently. He has a tendency to freak out in order to distract from his own mistakes (Canada 2019 says hi), that to me is bad attitude, even if Vettel outside of this seems nice. And what Russell has done recently reminds me more of him.

I think maybe all or some of the drivers have had PR lessons as a few of the younger ones seem different in interviews bearing in mind they get asked the same questions over and over again. I think I remember something about Lando in an interview refer to a woman as it, or something like that so wondered if they (the drivers) especially the younger ones had some PR lessons recently? The olders maybe not especially Kimi, love his interviews. The other thing with George he is now on the drivers board, sorry not sure of the correct name, alongside Seb so maybe not also had to change how he is?
They all will have times where they have anger/frustration not meltdowns but you not what I mean, and we might get to see hear it it did make me laugh after 1 race, Max put his had to the camera to say don't film this when talking to Sergio after the race it's in a public area it will be filmed go back to garage to talk. At the end of the day we don't fully knwo what goes on only hear or see stuff so can assume, we need an insider to give the Goss but them again might not be true when they do 😂

Has anyone seen those TikTok videos some girl has made of Danny ric? Talking about how him and his friends asked her and her friends to join them on a private boat then villa for an overnight party 👀 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen those TikTok videos some girl has made of Danny ric? Talking about how him and his friends asked her and her friends to join them on a private boat then villa for an overnight party 👀 👀
Omg! Link it please, or where can I find it without tiktok.

Has she got proof though... anyone can claim anything...

Omg she’s deleted them! Sorry there were 5 and only 1 on there now with music over so you can’t hear what he’s saying. I only watched them this morning! I’m sure some of the fan pages on insta will have reposted.

Basically saying she didn’t know who he was (hard to believe) she’s in Ibiza with two friends summer 2019 and they visit a private island and end up chatting to some guys and they’re invited on a private boat back to ibiza and it’s Danny and friends. she then cuts to a video on of them on a boat (it’s him). Then she says they ask if her and her 2 friends if they want to go to a party and they give her the address and they turn up to this amazing villa and there’s just 9 guys there including Danny ric and her and her 2 friends and that’s it. She’s like we expected there to be more than just us but whatever. Then she posts a video of him lying on a sofa and she’s telling him to wish her friend happy birthday in Italian.
She says they all chat and drink all night
👀 and he’s the sweetest person kept checking if they were all the ok and they end up staying over. Says she’s gets up the next day and jumps in the pool. Gets out and is freezing coz she’s wet and he’s the only one up and gives her a T-shirt. Then she’s like and that’s the last we saw of them he is a really love person. Her tik tok is @saraayter but there’s only 1 on there now.

Reactions: 3
i’m
is it the one where she’s saying like “i’ll never forget you” and then she uploaded the full video just chilling with him?

Omg she’s deleted them! Sorry there were 5 and only 1 on there now with music over so you can’t hear what he’s saying. I only watched them this morning! I’m sure some of the fan pages on insta will have reposted.

Basically saying she didn’t know who he was (hard to believe) she’s in Ibiza with two friends summer 2019 and they visit a private island and end up chatting to some guys and they’re invited on a private boat back to ibiza and it’s Danny and friends. she then cuts to a video on of them on a boat (it’s him). Then she says they ask if her and her 2 friends if they want to go to a party and they give her the address and they turn up to this amazing villa and there’s just 9 guys there including Danny ric and her and her 2 friends and that’s it. She’s like we expected there to be more than just us but whatever. Then she posts a video of him lying on a sofa and she’s telling him to wish her friend happy birthday in Italian.
She says they all chat and drink all night
👀 and he’s the sweetest person kept checking if they were all the ok and they end up staying over. Says she’s gets up the next day and jumps in the pool. Gets out and is freezing coz she’s wet and he’s the only one up and gives her a T-shirt. Then she’s like and that’s the last we saw of them he is a really love person. Her tik tok is @saraayter but there’s only 1 on there now.
Thank you for the post!
The girl sounds like a teen who fell in love! :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.