Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but we had some words and now I feel like tit duck I hate him so much
Honestly that’s totally valid - like I said he really tried to manipulate you and find a way back into your life and that is not ok 🥺 hate him all you want, eventually the hate will turn into indifference and you will have come out the other side ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Ultimate Lurkee @lni33 @buttercupblossom @Futtrit miss you guys, hope all is okay ❤ been a while since we've heard from some of you 🥺
Hi, my lovelies, I'm still here just wasn't in the right space to post for a bit. One of my boys (well, a man really) in work went misding on Monday and was only found yesterday so stress levels were high and not much sleep was had over the last two nights. He's thankfully safe now and that to be honest is the best outcome after the last 2 times it happened didn't have happy endings.

My insomnia is alive and well tonight so ignore the avalanche of likes coming everyone's way 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi, my lovelies, I'm still here just wasn't in the right space to post for a bit. One of my boys (well, a man really) in work went misding on Monday and was only found yesterday so stress levels were high and not much sleep was had over the last two nights. He's thankfully safe now and that to be honest is the best outcome after the last 2 times it happened didn't have happy endings.

My insomnia is alive and well tonight so ignore the avalanche of likes coming everyone's way 😁
So so glad you and him are both ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Big virtual hugs to you and to your colleague and his family xx

• Heart
So so glad you and him are both ok ❤
Thank you, hopefully he'll get the help he needs now, it's tough when you're in the middle of it and can only see one way out.

Big virtual hugs to you and to your colleague and his family xx
😂 I’ll keep that in mind for next time! Glad you’re back. Sorry to hear of your stressful time must have been awful x
Thanks my lovelies. Its was awful, I work with of his brothers as well so trying to not panic or create panic in them during the day was 😬 but look he knows he's loved, he's currently in the best place for him and nothing happened that can't be fixed so we're all good.

Now, who's going to tell me what I missed? 😁

Yeah but we had some words and now I feel like tit duck I hate him so much
Sending big hugs ❤ I can’t remember if I recommend this girl on here before but she's brilliant for very honest help on heartbreak, her insta is

She's got a podcast and book as well.

No but both are German 😂 I always thought they’re the same as well because the names are kind of similar
Also in Germany Aldi is considered more ‘elite’ than Lidl - they’re both actually the same but it’s probably just based on the kind of people that predominantly shop at Lidl
Just popping by with my random Aldi /Lidl fact, they were originally the one store run by 2 brothers who had a disagreement and ended up splitting it into Aldi and Lidl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just had a quick gym session and now I’m going to try 🙈 get some sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have loved everyones outfit choices. I'm ripping mine straight from Pinterest this week 😁

Friday (swapping the bag fot a tan one because the other yoke looks like I had no other option)
Screenshot_20220519-013930_Pinterest.jpg

Saturday (100% will have to eat white food all day but sure look, it'll be grand)
Screenshot_20220519-014120_Pinterest.jpg

Sunday (one for the McLarens, am hoping to reverse psychology the universe and Lewis will actually get a podium 😁)

Screenshot_20220519-014008_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have loved everyones outfit choices. I'm ripping mine straight from Pinterest this week 😁

Friday (swapping the bag fot a tan one because the other yoke looks like I had no other option) View attachment 1277233

Saturday (100% will have to eat white food all day but sure look, it'll be grand)
View attachment 1277236

Sunday (one for the McLarens, am hoping to reverse psychology the universe and Lewis will actually get a podium 😁)

View attachment 1277238
Love these lurkee 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Guys so I’m on tinder and a guy has it in his bio that he likes cars and women but prefers cars because atleast when he’s anger he can kick his cars without getting in trouble

real funny dude 😑😑
Is it...Jos?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
naww austria's (only) hope to get a formula one seat one day, participated in the alpine f1 vs motogp
Screenshot_20220519_061727_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220519_061737_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Pierre is all over liking old cates photos again 👀 I know she’s with Callum now but funny how he stopped liking them but started up again

• Haha
Morning all. @aac_124 glad you sacked off your ex...good for you. @Ultimate Lurkee sorry you have had such a horrible time of it, you've been missed.
So Race weekend is finally here!!!! Finishing early today so hoping to catch the end of the second practice session. Surely today is going to be content filled??? Anyway here's a little something to get us in the Friday mood...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god it's Thursday isn't it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
See, my Covid brain totally thought it was Friday. THIS is why I am on reduced hours still guys!
So....another bloody day to go, this week is taking forever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.