Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party again, ended up getting a visit from my dad yesterday, so we had burgers and just hung out. Love those kind of days 😁

@aac_124 YOU ARE THE BEST AT PHOTOSHOP, loving the new profile pic! Nearly died laughing at your edits❤ Glad you got safely back home yesterday. You should tell your ex to go to hell in such a polite way that he'll be looking forward to the trip ❤

In other news, you guys, I just sent in an offer on the house I was talking about! Way under what it is going for, but just to kick things of, cross your fingers that they'll come with a counteroffer for me 🤞 just got a text that my offer has been registered, Holy shitballs, this is happening!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Late to the party again, ended up getting a visit from my dad yesterday, so we had burgers and just hung out. Love those kind of days 😁

@aac_124 YOU ARE THE BEST AT PHOTOSHOP, loving the new profile pic! Nearly died laughing at your edits❤ Glad you got safely back home yesterday. You should tell your ex to go to hell in such a polite way that he'll be looking forward to the trip ❤

In other news, you guys, I just sent in an offer on the house I was talking about! Way under what it is going for, but just to kick things of, cross your fingers that they'll come with a counteroffer for me 🤞 just got a text that my offer has been registered, Holy shitballs, this is happening!!!
Skk ok glad that you had a lovely day with you Dad yesterday, but even happier to hear the news about your house!!! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Skk ok glad that you had a lovely day with you Dad yesterday, but even happier to hear the news about your house!!! 🥰🥰
I love it when we have those kind of days, just chilling and talking about everything🥰 he will stop by today after work, and I might have to make something for dinner, can't have a burger two days in a row 😂

Lets just hope the house will be mine either today or tomorrow! 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes the terrible photoshop from Miami has gone but I swear no team was making posts like this last year but now they all are😂

Also this is one of my fave songs of all time so pop off LuSquid
EF3AC00F-1BA5-49D0-8DB3-27AA3B0A275A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The new Aston side pods allegedly look like those of Red Bull… can’t stop won’t stop copying huh

Recommend Tobi Grüner on Twitter for pictures of the cars, pics of the new Merc floor and new McLaren brake ducts as well

Also, lovely news

Reactions: 7
The new Aston side pods allegedly look like those of Red Bull… can’t stop won’t stop copying huh

Recommend Tobi Grüner on Twitter for pictures of the cars, pics of the new Merc floor and new McLaren brake ducts as well

Also, lovely news
Daddy Stroll 🤝 copying other teams

*Daddy as in Lance’s literal father no other way before we go down that road again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.