Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, my lovelies, I'm still here just wasn't in the right space to post for a bit. One of my boys (well, a man really) in work went misding on Monday and was only found yesterday so stress levels were high and not much sleep was had over the last two nights. He's thankfully safe now and that to be honest is the best outcome after the last 2 times it happened didn't have happy endings.

My insomnia is alive and well tonight so ignore the avalanche of likes coming everyone's way ๐Ÿ˜
Iโ€™m sorry it hear that but glad they are back safe and well now โค

Have loved everyones outfit choices. I'm ripping mine straight from Pinterest this week ๐Ÿ˜

Friday (swapping the bag fot a tan one because the other yoke looks like I had no other option) View attachment 1277233

Saturday (100% will have to eat white food all day but sure look, it'll be grand)
View attachment 1277236

Sunday (one for the McLarens, am hoping to reverse psychology the universe and Lewis will actually get a podium ๐Ÿ˜)

View attachment 1277238
Love all of these ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Welcome back @Ultimate Lurkee! We missed you and your fabulous style choices so much! ๐Ÿ˜ So glad your colleague is back safe and well now ๐Ÿ’œ And @aac_124 Iโ€™m proud of you getting through last night - another hurdle done and you made it to the other side, proof that you can get through this ๐Ÿ’œ

Just reposting this because it always makes me smile ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey, port cop, hire me, Iโ€™m putting together my own workout plan ๐Ÿค๐Ÿผ
*probably bleeping it up massively but Iโ€™m doing my best okay

Yes girlllll we love that โค he doesnโ€™t deserve anything else, he has no right messing with you - see how bleeping strong and amazing you are? ๐Ÿ˜˜
Imola Port cop wifey material ๐Ÿ˜‚โœจโœจ

Hi, my lovelies, I'm still here just wasn't in the right space to post for a bit. One of my boys (well, a man really) in work went misding on Monday and was only found yesterday so stress levels were high and not much sleep was had over the last two nights. He's thankfully safe now and that to be honest is the best outcome after the last 2 times it happened didn't have happy endings.

My insomnia is alive and well tonight so ignore the avalanche of likes coming everyone's way ๐Ÿ˜
Oh Iโ€™m so glad everyone is okay โค

Oh finally ๐Ÿ˜ of course new merch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I ordered Danielโ€™s shirt btw ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks for your help girls ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so I have have some paddock outfits.
Friday: keeping it casual. Next weekend we go all out for Monaco
055CC757-5ACC-473B-BA9F-626514D625BD.jpeg

Saturday: This. The bag that I will use for Sunday is the one thatโ€™s in the below picture but in white. Iโ€™ll use it on Saturday as well. And the top is supposed to be the same colour as the mint-green type colour on the skirt but couldnโ€™t get one that matched exactly so use your imagination xoxo
3FFA4A17-E1D3-4FD3-9D63-8DF8563D8C3C.jpeg

Sunday: ever so slightly OTT by some of my previous standards (there are heels involved ffs) and the bag will be white. But go McLaren xoxo
C6344FA4-3528-4B64-82FE-BFFCB9944FA4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1277639
Saturday: This. The bag that I will use for Sunday is the one thatโ€™s in the below picture but in white. Iโ€™ll use it on Saturday as well. And the top is supposed to be the same colour as the mint-green type colour on the skirt but couldnโ€™t get one that matched exactly so use your imagination xoxo
View attachment 1277642
Sunday: ever so slightly OTT by some of my previous standards (there are heels involved ffs) and the bag will be white. But go McLaren xoxo
View attachment 1277644
Love! Going all out to support your man ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŠ

Reactions: 2
Iโ€™ve noticed orange is really in atm! Zara has so much orange clothes ๐Ÿงก

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ladies, I'm all totes emosh this morning reading your messages. I love you all and I hope everyone of knows how fiercely you are loved by someone. To anyone struggling with anything, please, please reach out to someone to talk even if it feels like a mountain you can't climb, it isn't. That's just your brain lying to you.

Screenshot_20220519-093237_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ladies, I'm all totes emosh this morning reading your messages. I love you all and I hope everyone of knows how fiercely you are loved by someone. To anyone struggling with anything, please, please reach out to someone to talk even if it feels like a mountain you can't climb, it isn't. That's just your brain lying to you.

View attachment 1277677
Hope youโ€™re taking time for yourself too after all the stress and emotion x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love! Going all out to support your man ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŠ
Oh always

View attachment 1277677
Oh I love you (Tattle) Mum โคโคโคโค

• Heart
Juri vips will drive for Red Bull in FP1 tomorrow.

i bet alpha tauri is going to announce lawson next ๐Ÿ˜‚

side note - went to get my ipad fixed and took a little walk in the city, it's not where i live so i enjoy just strolling at looking at the different stores, and i came across a tumi store with a big tumi x mclaren poster in the storefront... sadly no lando cutouts or posters

Imola Port cop wifey material ๐Ÿ˜‚โœจโœจ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i bet alpha tauri is going to announce lawson next ๐Ÿ˜‚

side note - went to get my ipad fixed and took a little walk in the city, it's not where i live so i enjoy just strolling at looking at the different stores, and i came across a tumi store with a big tumi x mclaren poster in the storefront... sadly no lando cutouts or posters
just a reminder that if anyone ever does come across it we need evidence xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1277639
View attachment 1277642
View attachment 1277644
Loooove it ๐Ÿ˜ i need that orange dress ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
he's not even eligable, they need to have 2 or less gp starts to be considered ๐Ÿ˜‚ i think they're just letting him drive, he gives good feedback and orlen is his sponsor still soooo ๐Ÿ˜‚
I know it just made me laugh because all the teams announced their young driver and then you have Alfa with their 37 years old driver ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. But i think it is because there must be a clause in his sponsor contract saying they will give money to the team only if he does X FP1

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.