Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’m so buzzing for race weekend! Just want to say how happy I am to have found this thread and actually have people to discuss stuff with! I don’t know anyone in real life who follows F1 cos it was always mine and my dad’s thing and he’s no longer with us 💔 Having you guys to chat with during races has me excited about the sport again! 😍

Just random lunchbreak gratitude for you all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God I’m so buzzing for race weekend! Just want to say how happy I am to have found this thread and actually have people to discuss stuff with! I don’t know anyone in real life who follows F1 cos it was always mine and my dad’s thing and he’s no longer with us 💔 Having you guys to chat with during races has me excited about the sport again! 😍

same - especially this week with the upgrades is going to be so fun and i finally have someone to chat with about all these things ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
same - especially this week with the upgrades is going to be so fun and i finally have someone to chat with about all these things ❤❤
Eeeeeek can’t wait! 😍 I’m working through all of Friday so you guys will have to keep me updated on how things go early doors on track!

• Heart

Ahhh I love random lunchbreak gratitude! I love this thread also😊and being able to have the most niche and serious F1 chats 🥰
Also found out that my Dad and one of my brothers are coming up this weekend to take some of my stuff home from uni so it isn’t as much when I actually move home. But it does mean that I will be real-lifing and won’t be as active during race and Quali which is ever so slightly annoying. But at the same time I haven’t seen any of my family in person since February so I probably should spend time with them 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eeeeeek can’t wait! 😍 I’m working through all of Friday so you guys will have to keep me updated on how things go early doors on track!
really hope my chat with that professor doesn't take so long, i want to see nyck in action and all the upgrades out on track for the first time ❤🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahhh I love random lunchbreak gratitude! I love this thread also😊and being able to have the most niche and serious F1 chats 🥰
Also found out that my Dad and one of my brothers are coming up this weekend to take some of my stuff home from uni so it isn’t as much when I actually move home. But it does mean that I will be real-lifing and won’t be as active during race and Quali which is ever so slightly annoying. But at the same time I haven’t seen any of my family in person since February so I probably should spend time with them 🙄😂
Yessss, it’s so lovely! I adore my real life friends but I don’t necessarily share a lot of the same interests with them outside of animals (like 80% of my mates are vets/nurses 😂) so it’s so good having this place! Awwwww that is so sweet! 😍 They’ll miss you over summer! Make the most of your time with them and we’ll keep you updated for when you return! 💜

• Heart
I love how you said you should ‘probably’ spend time with them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

I'm the same, i can't wait for this weekend, i just hope the new regulations will be good here because barcelona is usually quite boring. My friends don't get why i like F1 because "it is just cars driving in circles why do you find it interesting?" 🙄🙄. So i'm happy to have found this place 😁. And i love that we can talk seriously about racing but also joke about everything ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Russian GP won’t be replaced, 22 races this year
Hah well that sucks for F1 - they were soooo happy about their 23 race calendar 😂😂 well 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is giving people a good break in between Monza and Singapore ❤ especially since Spa-Zandvoort-Monza are a triple header and Singapore and Suzuka are a double header, would've been two triple headers otherwise, absolute insanity

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hah well that sucks for F1 - they were soooo happy about their 23 race calendar 😂😂 well 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is giving people a good break in between Monza and Singapore ❤ especially since Spa-Zandvoort-Monza are a triple header and Singapore and Suzuka are a double header, would've been two triple headers otherwise, absolute insanity
Yup I’m sure the drivers and everyone involved are happy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yessss, it’s so lovely! I adore my real life friends but I don’t necessarily share a lot of the same interests with them outside of animals (like 80% of my mates are vets/nurses 😂) so it’s so good having this place! Awwwww that is so sweet! 😍 They’ll miss you over summer! Make the most of your time with them and we’ll keep you updated for when you return! 💜
They’ve survived this long so not sure if they will😂😂
Russian GP won’t be replaced, 22 races this year
I was just coming to post this…WTF1 at least not showing too much of a heartbreak image

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.