Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its strange because i always think lando has got to be so close to snapping with all the camera on time he has. but i think he absolutely loves and accepts the world of no real privacy. Daniel as others have mentioned seems to embrace and need his off time and fun outside of F1 and the camera. Lando on the other hand just seems to have accepted all of it and all that goes along with it. not a difference i would have seen initially but the way daniel is on social media and with heidi definitely highlights what they are saying here
I think they are very well aware that privacy in the paddock doesn’t exist anymore but that doesn’t mean they can’t protect their privacy in their own lives. They’re used to the cameras, they give them waves and thumbs ups and smile - sometimes they don’t because the racing isn’t going well 😂 but when it comes to their own lives they handle privacy the way they want to. Daniel doesn’t share anything really, Lando started sharing less as well because of some pretty invasive stalker fans. So I think they know to separate paddock life from real life. Plus the paddock cameras aren’t actually invasive towards their real lives - just the racing. It’s a talent to stay in the right headspace with so much going on.

Reactions: 11
Just saw a vid of some guys opening champagne yesterday, these guys must be F1 fans.
but Lando does it better 🍾 and their bottle is TINY
Screenshot_20220518-154432_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, I would go crazy if I had to look at myself in every angle possible in videos, pictures etc. that’s partly due to the body issues that I have but still. I just wouldn’t want to be famous, I’d like just the money 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh No! McLaren teamed up with sunglasses sponser
no more Lando in shared ray bans?
is he really gonna wear that yellow
1652883754578.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
daniel has one as well - right next to lando's 😂 something tells me they weren't involved in this

welcome to the dark side, was it the wheelbarrow video?
No it was his Instagram story over the past two days. First try boat yesterday and now today with a cat. I still need to watch that but will watch after work - Heartstopper has kinda taken over the past few days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
not f1 related but to all the schitts creek stans in this thread: sarah levy is pregnant - at the same time as noah reid's wife 🥰 lil schitt babies coming soon
i'm sure we can somehow work this into an aldi conversation or something

• Heart
Screenshot_20220518-165818_Instagram.jpg

I saw this on my IG timeline. I don't know when the picture was taken. But i like it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
100% although I think it really depends on the content. Like RedBull does the most extreme stuff, I bet that’s quite time consuming and frustrating but can also be fun. McLaren is rather harmless, unboxed cameras must be annoying at times (thinking Lando after Sochi here) but generally probably nothing compared to Netflix.
I wonder how much Netflix pay the teams for access I know it’s a contract with f1 but surly the teams get a big pay off for the access they allow

I do admire people that wear white, I would definitely stain them the minute I stepped in the paddock. But Saturday outfit is lovely
Oh definitely same! But I would like to think I would be less of a clumsy mess in my dream life as a WAG 😅

Wow! So beautifull all outfits! I especially love friday's whole outfit, saturdays hairdo and sundays dress
Thank you Bobby 🥰

Love all of this…giving me Carmen vibes
Thank you Iona! ❤

Oh definitely same! But I would like to think I would be less of a clumsy mess in my dream life as a WAG 😅

Thank you Bobby 🥰

Thank you Iona! ❤
Very classy! Didn't expect anything less from you! 🥰
Ahh thank you! 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.