Formula 1 Wags #89

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping on the Lidl/Aldi conversation

My nearest Lidl is swanky. It has self checkouts! And a freshly squeezed OJ machine. And Lidl bakery is elite. White chocolate cookies and chocolate brownies are the best things there
Aww I wish my Lidl had self checkout. Instead we have one queue for all the checkouts which winds all up the store.

And the store manager is genuinely frightening. Yells at you should you be in queuing in the wrong aisle.

Despite that, I'd still choose Lidl over Aldi because of the bakery. Lidl bakery is honestly top tier.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww I wish my Lidl had self checkout. Instead we have one queue for all the checkouts which winds all up the store.

And the store manager is genuinely frightening. Yells at you should you be in queuing in the wrong aisle.

Despite that, I'd still choose Lidl over Aldi because of the bakery. Lidl bakery is honestly top tier.
does edeka exist in the uk? imo they have amazing baked goods, highly recommend if anyone ever comes here - good old edeka brötchen

Reactions: 3
does edeka exist in the uk? imo they have amazing baked goods, highly recommend if anyone ever comes here - good old edeka brötchen
When i'm visiting my parents i also drive a bit further over the boarder to do some grocery shopping in Germany. Edaka brötchen are the best!! (And beer and liquer are so much more cheaper in Germany than in the Netherlands😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Our government are very creative. Believe it or not covid loves a good look in the middle isles 😂
We had something similar. During lockdown when all non-essential stores were closed, essential stores had to cover up all non-essential items and were not allowed to sell them. But, BUT, if you called the store, they were allowed to take the items out of the covered up shelves and sell them to you, by picking them up at the door. So as long as you didn't pay for your non-essential item at the registry, no problemo! 🤣

Well real life distracted me a bit but here is my lookbook for this weekend! Had the time to do it 'properly' again! This is so much fun, but oh if it doesn't remind me of how unfit and poor I am haha! Long way to go before my dream style becomes a reality. I feel like my style isn't glam enough for WAG life but Spain in my mind calls for a more cozy/boho and pretty vibe than it does OTT glam.

View attachment 1274989
(Keeping it comfy with pants. Love the ribbon and the hair on this model so I would keep mine that way too! And once again neutral nails to match all weekend)
View attachment 1274990
(Slightly fancier with a dress for Saturday but still comfy with the wedges. Keeping the same purse to be eco-conscious and make Seb and Lewis proud)
View attachment 1275007
(Naturally race day has to be a bit more glam, but I'll keep my hair and makeup simple and glowy to make sure all the attention is on my man, ofc)
Very classy! Didn't expect anything less from you! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
PSA- At our Aldi you can pay £5 and someone will do all your shopping and bring it to the car. It’s totally worth it as so stress free and you can pile as much on the order as you like without having to have octopus arms to repack it. It’s a lifesaver when you need to do a “big shop”

• Wow
Just done catching up while having a break from real lifing, and you guys made me laugh so hard with all you talk about the train, grocery race and just the CHAOS!

Will be back stronger in a few hours! 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Good God it’s 30 degrees here today and not the slightest bit of wind - thing with German heat is that it’s so incredibly humid when it’s warm. I really have to study but I cannot focus at all 🥴 praying for someone to drop some F1 content to save me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Backwards cap is that something new for Lando?! I've seen him doing it more recently, but he didn't do it before i believe?! Tbh (to be honest?) I don't like it so much. He looks so young when he does that. My nephew is 12 and wears is cap like that everyday.
The Pierre effect ✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i also noticed the bird shat on the window in the actual video albono posted... just in case someone would like even more details 😂

well then they seem to be quite lost because wherever they are, this does not resemble a golf course
Oh you really do pick up on the details don’t you 😂and honestly wouldn’t put it past them to be lost tbh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.