Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even do his groceries in peace 😭😂 I bet that’s hard enough for him to do as it is - with stuff being in French 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My team 🧡 ft Dando being chaotic but what else is new
Can’t not root for them 🧡 Really hope they’re able to develop the car further and we see both drivers consistently score big points… especially want to see DR redemption 🍯🦡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn’t Lando say in DTS that they’re really different? Well now he says they’re similar 😭🧡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t not root for them 🧡 Really hope they’re able to develop the car further and we see both drivers consistently score big points… especially want to see DR redemption 🍯🦡
Same ❤ This is probably my favorite part of the entire thing, people will still say they hate each other though 😂

Didn’t Lando say in DTS that they’re really different? Well now he says they’re similar 😭🧡
That was intimated Lando trying to keep Daniel at an arms length talking, now that his future is secure he can admit it 😂

Reactions: 7
Gorgeous Kat living it up in Mallorca in between 60+ year old drunk German tourists turning it up to songs like the og version of ‘Super Max’

*I wish she still was a wag :(
**fun fact: in the og super max there even is a line ‘don’t care about my job, don’t care about the money, don’t care what you say, don’t care what you think, I just want one thing, I want my luck, I want to go back to Mallorca’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gorgeous Kat living it up in Mallorca in between 60+ year old drunk German tourists turning it up to songs like the og version of ‘Super Max’

*I wish she still was a wag :(
**fun fact: in the og super max there even is a line ‘don’t care about my job, don’t care about the money, don’t care what you say, don’t care what you think, I just want one thing, I want my luck, I want to go back to Mallorca’
Her lips are going to explode :censored:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.