Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i agree, although i still don't like him personally
Me neither, I don’t think I’ll ever fully open up to him because of 2008 etc., but he does seem a lot more approachable - perhaps it’s the relationship or more ‘maturity’ in a way and I’m willing to say perhaps he’s changed 🤷🏻‍♀️ if Mnz chants wag equality, I chant benefit of the doubt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh i like this one! The colour, the style. It is also good for in the church (i don't know another word for 'good' to describe it).
Thank you! My granny would probably disagree with the off the shoulder look for a church but I’m an ungodly woman

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol correct me if I’m wrong but he was never like this with Linda 😂 he seems much more goofy, if that makes sense, and it makes him a bit more likeable
Definitely was more private with past relationships. They're just really going for it! At this rate they'll be married with a kid by the end of the season.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.