Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because I miss him lifting trophies and because the edit is sick - they used to have one with Lando as well but I can’t find it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not F1 but felt the need to share the fact that my dad is the cutest person ever! I’m going on a day trip with a friend tomorrow and we couldn’t figure out what bus we needed to get and he has just sent me screenshots of everything for us! Oh I miss him 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The last guy I dated messaged me. He met my best friend at a party and said I'm the less fun of us.

The feminist inside me wanted to slap him, but I wanted to shag him.

BRB, off to watch Yuki and Pierre videos to cheer myself up.

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The last guy I dated messaged me. He met my best friend at a party and said I'm the less fun of us.

Guys say stupid nasty stuff to get a reaction 😓 I’m sure Pierre and Yuki would think you’re fun x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh God to hell with him - you deserve better

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.