Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel you 💔 it’s hard to watch people you’ve grown up with move on in life and do all these things - even my younger siblings are far ahead of me in some regards. But I always try to remember that there is no timeline to life, sometimes things take a bit longer but they’ll be worth it in the end. There’s no right or wrong way 🥰
ALL OF THIS! There’s so much societal pressure to tick certain boxes by a certain age and it’s bullshit. I graduated from uni at 21, was in a steady relationship etc but I wasn’t happy at all. Fast forward to 29 years old and I was back at uni training to do the job I’d always wanted, single and only just about to buy my own place. But I’m a damn sight happier than I was 10 years ago! Don’t compare yourself to those around you @Princess of Scots, everyone is on their own path 💜

In terms of the education thing, I took a year out after school and thought when I started my course that so many people would be younger and that really messed with me but now I have a solid group of friends and some are older some same age and some younger and it’s fab! I love the mix of experiences sk just roll with it all 😂😂
Preach! When I went back to uni the second time I was the ✨cOoL✨ mature student hanging out with all the 20 year olds and I bloody loved it! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right besties thanks for the Sunday night therapy session but I have to be up early for my bus for my lovely little day out tomorrow so I shall be calling it a night m!
Lots of love and I shall catch up in the morning ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right besties thanks for the Sunday night therapy session but I have to be up early for my bus for my lovely little day out tomorrow so I shall be calling it a night m!
Lots of love and I shall catch up in the morning ❤❤
Night pal! I should probably get off too, early start tomorrow 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Biggest mood ever. I'll be 22 this year. So many people in solid relationships. I can't gst out of the talking stage. Always just treated like an option all the time too.

I feel like I'm so far behind, because I'm only just returning to education after a few years out. I should have graduated University this summer. People my age are graduating, getting their own flats, in solid relationships and I'm in the same position I was when I left school 4 years ago.
You're TWENTY bleeping TWO, stop it!! Please, I beg you understand how much time you have to enjoy and do what you want, don't spend it comparing yourself to others ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You're TWENTY bleeping TWO, stop it!! Please, I beg you understand how much time you have to enjoy and do what you want, don't spend it comparing yourself to others ❤
Yeah. It's silly isn't it. I had a whole time line set up from sixteen. Looking back even now, it's mad i thought I could control the future.. Even still, I will graduate the summer before I turn 26. I am a winter baby so I got so trapped up in my own timeline I had when I was still in school.

I've had three years experience working in a difficult job. I'm thankful I have a bit of experience behind me. It makes me even more hungry to be dedicated with my upcoming studies.

• Heart
To be honest I am married and wish I bleeping wasn't so I sit in envy of the single people 🤣.

My hubby is a decent guy but he is so bleeping moody and judgemental that I spend my life walking on egg shells! Not on a position financially to just leave and I'm not unhappy or miserable but more unfulfilled and just can't be arsed! I don't even want to meet anyone else I just like being on my own.

The only thing that keeps our marriage going is the fact he has a really good social life so he is out a lot (hallelujah for football).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah. It's silly isn't it. I had a whole time line set up from sixteen. Looking back even now, it's mad i thought I could control the future.. Even still, I will graduate the summer before I turn 26. I am a winter baby so I got so trapped up in my own timeline I had when I was still in school.

I've had three years experience working in a difficult job. I'm thankful I have a bit of experience behind me. It makes me even more hungry to be dedicated with my upcoming studies.
It's not silly, it's years and years of asorbing society's expectations of a woman into how you see the way your life should pan out. It's easy for me to say give yourself a break because I'm looking back and knowing how ridiculous it all is. Whatever you do, please make sure you do it because you want to not because you feel you should. I get the wanting to be in a relationship as well but be wary of setting for someone who is less than you deserve and all of you deserve the very bleeping best, whatever that looks like to you ❤

• Heart
I love that i was listening to a song 'A man without love' while reading all of this and all i can say is retweet!!! for everything that you guys said because i feel the same for almost everything, but at least we're here with similar problems and thats a litte bit relieving that we're not all alone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be honest I am married and wish I bleeping wasn't so I sit in envy of the single people 🤣.

My hubby is a decent guy but he is so bleeping moody and judgemental that I spend my life walking on egg shells! Not on a position financially to just leave and I'm not unhappy or miserable but more unfulfilled and just can't be arsed! I don't even want to meet anyone else I just like being on my own.
All of this but especially this bit, he's a moody fucker (although he is improving). He's said before if we break up I'd be with someone else in heartbeat but to be honest, I'd much rather be alone, I'm not lonely when I'm on my own but I am when I'm with him. Feels like he's waiting to give out about something constantly

• Heart
All of this but especially this bit, he's a moody fucker (although he is improving). He's said before if we break up I'd be with someone else in heartbeat but to be honest, I'd much rather be alone, I'm not lonely when I'm on my own but I am when I'm with him. Feels like he's waiting to give out about something constantly
Can’t speak about a husband being like this but you’re describing my dad. He’s the sweetest man when he wants to be but he’s got a temper and everyone is walking on egg shells around him. I think it really did duck me up a bit and surely didn’t help with my anxiety. So yes, sometimes being alone isn’t a bad thing at all - it’s almost like relief.

• Heart
Can’t speak about a husband being like this but you’re describing my dad. He’s the sweetest man when he wants to be but he’s got a temper and everyone is walking on egg shells around him. I think it really did duck me up a bit and surely didn’t help with my anxiety. So yes, sometimes being alone isn’t a bad thing at all - it’s almost like relief.
That's my greatest fear, that my smallies are taking this in and it's affecting them. He knows if I ever walk this will be the reason and that's why he's making an effort to change but we'll see if it sticks.

I'm sorry you went through this, I know that constant thrum of anxiety waiting for the next attack or explosion or even just lecture on what you did wrong is exhausting ❤

• Heart
Congrats to them! This is what I would call perfect timing, well done Checo! 🎉

@1millionjellybeans at least we know he isn’t sleeping on your sofa again tonight and he has made it back to Mika
View attachment 1269691
This is exactly what I though when I say his story tonight 😂

Ah see I’m slightly different in the sense that my parents were in early-mid 30s before they met so that is the things that gets me through - knowing that it all doesn’t have to happen young. But it is still hard to think that there are people my age out there who are in steady relationships atm (yes these might not last but still they are there just now) and I’m just sat here having never made it to a proper taking stage and even then that was a solid 3-4 years ago when I was still in school 😂😂
My parents met in their late 20's, and got me when they were in their early 30's. I'm more up to following their example, than some of my friends who are with their high school sweetheart and having had two kids, been engaged for about 7 years now, still no marriage in sight, but they are planning on buying a house soon 😅
My host sister in the US is a different story, she is currently growing her fourth kid.

I'm also tired of the apps, and just swipe for fun, not looking for anything serious, and I'm too scared to meet up with people (Never got an answer from the dude in a red bull jacket btw), but I am a bit envious of people my age having found the one they will spend their life with. I already have one dog, and are planning on getting another two, so I won't be alone in life. Might also get a cat, just to have another asshole I'm the house😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Same 😭 My mum met my dad on a night out and they were married for 40 years before we lost him. Imagine meeting someone on a night out now and still being together 40 years later?!
Same thing happened with my parents, but they almost got 23 years before my mom passed away. But their relationship was goals, and I have learned so much from it and how a good relationship is supposed to be! ❤

Doing some late night scrolling. And this came up. We love a pair of grey sweatpants, don't we? 😏😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Umm you guys what is Kelly’s special occasion and why is she wearing white???
probably ad
same outfit, same place from this old post:

Also Victoria made a party for her boys, but i still don't know If Max and Kelly were there too

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220516_051753_com.instagram.android.jpg

lando's next opponent?

also i saw that niall and lando are following each other now - a) the best of both worlds and b) when are they going to play golf

Reactions: 5
@1millionjellybeans at least we know he isn’t sleeping on your sofa again tonight and he has made it back to Mika
Can confirm, no attractive drivers on my sofa this morning 🤣. What a ride yesterday morning was!

Happy Race Week everyone...v excited we have a double header, even if they aren't traditionally the most exciting races we're gonna get so much to talk about!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.