Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really went all out with the sneaker and everything 😂

I feel like that’s a talent in itself 😂😂
Reminds me of the boy racers around where I live, they fly by acting all clever and next thing you know they are in your garden wall. My house is in an accident black spot the amount of times my wall has been damaged is ridiculous.

Twice in the space of 13 days in April there was an accident right outside my house in the middle of the night.

And they don't even get paid what Charles does...he is so stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No 😂😂😂 perhaps when he was a kid on his bike or something - then he might’ve done well to keep it out of the barriers
But in a race car?

I’m going to take a wild guess here and say it’s the latter 😂
That’s quiet the statistic!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Reminds me of the boy racers around where I live, they fly by acting all clever and next thing you know they are in your garden wall. My house is in an accident black spot the amount of times my wall has been damaged is ridiculous.

Twice in the space of 13 days in April there was an accident right outside my house in the middle of the night.

And they don't even get paid what Charles does...he is so stupid.
Boys are so stupid - my dad used to ride motorbikes when he was young and crashed into glasshouses basically on purpose 🙄 I don’t know why they feel they’re invincible, it’s just plain idiocy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So did lando pick lui daisies or is she just bored of golf 😂
She really must love him to put up with all the golf. There’s only so much enthusiasm I can have for my husbands hobbies - the main one being restoring classic cars and motorbikes. I will take an interest as it’s something he likes but I couldn’t spend the amount of time she does - one or two classic car fairs a year is my limit!

I suppose sitting around sunny golf courses isn’t the worst thing as long as you have a good book. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boys are so stupid - my dad used to ride motorbikes when he was young and crashed into glasshouses basically on purpose 🙄 I don’t know why they feel they’re invincible, it’s just plain idiocy
Good thing his swimmers weren’t affected in the process!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really is, they have no fear.
They all tend to be boys in the year group above my daughter so really new drivers that can't handle the speed. She knows who it is driving past just by the sound of the car half the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I hope you had a lovely day, how did ye get on? 😊
We had a great day Lurkee, thanks 😁 My wee guy looked very smart, took part fully in mass, did a reading and coped with it all so well.
Lovely to see him running about with his friends after and things to feel like it did before covid if that makes sense. Great family celebration too but a few sore heads this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
George at his brother wedding definitely pulled off the blue suit... prob better than lando 2 weeks ago
1652619942380.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.