Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aarava, Niran and Ria all live together too so it would be even easier for them to do a pitwall together, no clue why they just cancel it when max is at races

Reactions: 5
Yes!! Found it!! So that guy was on your sofa last night?! Nice!! Cute dog by the way.

Reactions: 9
In terms of finding this guy, when I first searched the him and someone else both came up. T when you check their instagrams, the dog is a major give away

This man just crashed in Monaco again

I want to laugh
At least it is out if his system for 2022??

Another week another F1 driver attending the wedding of his brother

Side note: I love Carmens dress but why do they all wear dodgy blue striped suits??

Reactions: 16
I think our Norris wedding outfits would have been better suited to the Russell wedding

I know It is not a wedding competition but

Lando and Luisa could never be like

George and Carmen

Reactions: 10
I want to laugh
At least it is out if his system for 2022??

Another week another F1 driver attending the wedding of his brother

Side note: I love Carmens dress but why do they all wear dodgy blue striped suits??
I love Carmens dress too (and hair, my hair always looks if it's exploded). And the 4th pic, they are a beautifull couple!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.