Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
good morning ladies, i didn't watch eurovision last night because i literally fell asleep with the stream on pause 😂 and what a surprise... ukraine won
genuine question, how did Switzerland end up ahead of Germany? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys.....I haven't read through any of the previous posts but had to come straight on here to say....my 18 year old brought home a F3 coach last night who is on my sofa as I type. He's meant to be at Brands Hatch this morning but his friends ditched him and he couldn't get a cab to Thurrock where they are staying. He's very gorgeous but very chatty 🤣. Already been offered a job with him in Monaco in a few weeks (he's clearly still drunk) and he's been taking selfies with the Danny Ric cardboard cutout.
What a morning....and its only 8.30!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Guys.....I haven't read through any of the previous posts but had to come straight on here to say....my 18 year old brought home a F3 coach last night who is on my sofa as I type. He's meant to be at Brands Hatch this morning but his friends ditched him and he couldn't get a cab to Thurrock where they are staying. He's very gorgeous but very chatty 🤣. Already been offered a job with him in Monaco in a few weeks (he's clearly still drunk) and he's been taking selfies with the Danny Ric cardboard cutout.
What a morning....and its only 8.30!
omg what - i need more info, how did your 18 year old bring him home? which driver does he coach?

• Haha
omg what - i need more info, how did your 18 year old bring him home? which driver does he coach?
So she met him in our local Bierkeller, it's actually F4 he's coaching this weekend but he used to be an F3 driver himself. They have just left but managed to find out he is friendly with Max Verstappen, has met Danny but hasn't seen him for a few years, is off to Barcelona on Thursday and has a dog called Mika after Hakkinen who is an amazing guy apparently.
Shame I came downstairs hungover with bedhair and a grubby dressing gown. Gonna have to follow him on instagram seeing as he promised me a coaching job 🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So she met him in our local Bierkeller, it's actually F4 he's coaching this weekend but he used to be an F3 driver himself. They have just left but managed to find out he is friendly with Max Verstappen, has met Danny but hasn't seen him for a few years, is off to Barcelona on Thursday and has a dog called Mika after Hakkinen who is an amazing guy apparently.
Shame I came downstairs hungover with bedhair and a grubby dressing gown. Gonna have to follow him on instagram seeing as he promised me a coaching job 🤣.
This is the wildest thing I’ve ever heard - your daughter is my hero

• Heart
Reactions: 9
what a small world we live in huh? :ROFLMAO:
with the first 2 sentences you wrote it could have been Max F, who, thank god, is in Monaco... imagine waking up and Max F lays on your sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha, that's amazing 😂😂

Screenshot_20220515-100639_Instagram.jpg

Back to F1. First thing i see when i open IG. Andrea and Fernando played tennis. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know EXACTLY who your talking about 😳

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.