Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Luisa really travels every other week to Monaco just to be in some room away from her boyfriend while he’s playing golf (online after a full day of irl golf) at 1am with his friend?
Question - why does she do this to herself πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Luisa really travels every other week to Monaco just to be in some room away from her boyfriend while he’s playing golf (online after a full day of irl golf) at 1am with his friend?
I mean he's sooooooo soooo happy with the boys right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d do that for max πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
justice for Luisa!!!! and Cookie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
seriously where is luisa... cause they are being pretty loud and its definitely like shes not even there
maybe she's w jack's gf
orrr... kelly? lol i rly want to see what the haters would say if the two of them acc became good friends
but honestly, they are being quite loud for 1am so yea it def seems like she's not even there πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
maybe she's w jack's gf
orrr... kelly? lol i rly want to see what the haters would say if the two of them acc became good friends
but honestly, they are being quite loud for 1am so yea it def seems like she's not even there πŸ˜‚
Poor lando's never had to live an an apartment before, like where other people live in the building.

they probably put luisa in front of that small dog (bear i think) and she's distracted for hours while the guys play video games

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This stream made me so happy. Lando seemed genuinely happy and giggly with friends there. So nice to see him get to be his old streaming from woking late night self

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This streamed so happy. Lando seemed genuinely happy and giggly with friends there. So nice to see him get to be his old streaming from woking late night self
We all.know he was only happy because evil Lu wasn't there being attention seeking and using him

Jesus, this stuff is terrifying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.