Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent way too much time scrolling and being indecisive so I just canโ€™t commit to the whole collage thing but this is the kinda vibe Iโ€™d go for ๐Ÿ˜‚

E23C8E4C-A497-4112-BEFF-3A9AA4714B71.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So originally I was thinking going down the pastel yellow route, but as your resident blonde named Iona ๐Ÿ˜œ I Googled the best pastel colour for blondes as I didnโ€™t want to be too yellow-y and it blue so here we are. Cba finding accessories thi so imagine the claw clip for hair is white and jewellery is silver
043F64B5-EA10-4045-B993-CF9E57AF3828.jpeg

I spent way too much time scrolling and being indecisive so I just canโ€™t commit to the whole collage thing but this is the kinda vibe Iโ€™d go for ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1221388
Oooh I love that colour combo of the pink flowers and then gold shoes/nude bag

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1221388
So originally I was thinking going down the pastel yellow route, but as your resident blonde named Iona ๐Ÿ˜œ I Googled the best pastel colour for blondes as I didnโ€™t want to be too yellow-y and it blue so here we are. Cba finding accessories thi so imagine the claw clip for hair is white and jewellery is silver
View attachment 1221393

lovely outfits as always โค

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1221393

loveeee that shade of blue! ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can someone explain how do we have 25 more pages (more or less) on this thread since this morning when litteraly nothing happen today ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This doesn't really bode well for Merc does it? Obviously any sort of pain for a driver isn't great, but purely from a media/PR POV, back pains is almost bearable but chest pains (and the potentials that could lead to) really isn't a good look is it? I'm sure they will be well aware of this from George (and probably Lewis) so fingers crossed they get it sorted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I heard this is lando fav color: just hurt my eyes

images (2).jpeg
images (1).jpeg

please don't

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain how do we have 25 more pages (more or less) on this thread since this morning when litteraly nothing happen today ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This better be answered for me too cause Im pretty sure i never responded once to thread 72๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
At this rate we will be well over 200 threads by the end of the season

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would wear something like this idk, not this purse tho, but idk which one instead
I am more into makeup than fashion๐Ÿ˜…
010FC4AE-2386-4CEC-8FB1-F9C615B37F08.jpeg

• Heart
This doesn't really bode well for Merc does it? Obviously any sort of pain for a driver isn't great, but purely from a media/PR POV, back pains is almost bearable but chest pains (and the potentials that could lead to) really isn't a good look is it? I'm sure they will be well aware of this from George (and probably Lewis) so fingers crossed they get it sorted.
i've just seen a picture of where lewis was quicker in imola and where george was. lewis lost a lot of time in the corners but he was continuously faster on the straights. which leads me to believe lewis was porpoising even more in the corners than george due to the things they were trying on his car. because while they porpoise a lot on the straights, they (unlike ferrari who only porpoise on the straights) also porpoise in the corners which causes them to be slow. can't imagine how they're enduring this, it honestly is even painful to watch.

At this rate we will be well over 200 threads by the end of the season
God help us when off-season arrives and they all get to let their hair down (we all know what happened last year (๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ‘)and you just need to look at thread #69 to guess what we are expecting hoping for and from who)

• Haha
We will always find something to talk about ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tattle goes quiet ๐Ÿ’ฅbam๐Ÿ’ฅ the resurgence of Cyril which in turn set off the Horny Horner group

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.