Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I hope it's as deep as @Rsmv01 explained but with all due respect I don't think so ๐Ÿค
i don't think there's any meaning to her story whatsoever and she just posted a pic and a date and a flower, which she did a billion times. we're probably really reaching with any association to the holiday here ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Thank you for that! I love all soup tbh but all time fave is carrot and corriander! But the sound of pork broth and noodles is good...might take that one on board:)
uuu that sounds so good . There is one soup i hate- pumpkin soup ๐Ÿคฎ yeah it is good to have some stock of good broth . i use it a lot when cooking ๐Ÿ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i don't think there's any meaning to her story whatsoever and she just posted a pic and a date and a flower, which she did a billion times. we're probably really reaching with any association to the holiday here ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeh I agree. I think if it was something to do with the holiday in Portugal, she would just explicitly say it...she doesn't have any need for hints now remember?

Reactions: 3
Like I hope it's as deep as @Rsmv01 explained but with all due respect I don't think so ๐Ÿค
maybe she just remembered to post when It was too late, so "yeah I'm thinking about this special day too, but I'M OUT, beijinhos"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you saying we are โœจromanticizingโœจ

Cause I'm saying exactly that ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
the symbol of this day It is a carnation

uuu that sounds so good . There is one soup i hate- pumpkin soup ๐Ÿคฎ yeah it is good to have some stock of good broth . i use it a lot when cooking ๐Ÿ™‚
I just love soup - it's so versatile and always manages to put a smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes this her post its about today's holiday 100% but is not that deep today is about celebrating the freedom that we have now so i get her post.
Not really classy if you're asking me ๐Ÿค but no one is asking ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Yes this her post its about today's holiday 100% but is not that deep today is about celebrating the freedom that we have now so i get her post.
Fun fact: today is liberation day in Italy too
Honestly, it's an amazing day for history lovers โค

now back to Wags and F1 ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Get posting your wedding looks ladies...I'm sitting her in anticipation/struggling to find a bag ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the symbol of this day It is a carnation
Okay since we obviously have no other hints to go with
I'm gonna say she's posting the carnation (or rose because that's the closest thing) to show she still loves Portugal and all
but she is basically english now and barely lives there with her jet setting life
so she's really just telling the haters, I'm still a Portugal lover and here's a damn carnation (like flower) to prove it
but obs I'm going to duck my hot ass boyfriend that you cant have so suck it.... oh wait you cant do that either

• Haha
Get posting your wedding looks ladies...I'm sitting her in anticipation/struggling to find a bag ๐Ÿ˜…
I'll skip this one ๐Ÿ˜…
Don't want to give them as much attention and for some weird reasons :)LOL:) I feel I would probably be persona non grata on that wedding :LOL:

But excited to see yours as always ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.