Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not Luisa being this dumb 😭😭😭😭

why? would you post? about Portugal? Using a french city? girl???
I didn't get it as post about Portugal at all :LOL:
I understood it like "Pft of course I'm going to Monaco. Today. April 25th"
She always puts date in some form πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On Luisa's dress for the weeding i think she will be wearing something from a portuguese designer or something made in an portuguese atelier because the meeting she had on saturday with her friend was in an portuguese atelier, she took a photo with this lady so i assume the dress its from this atelier.
Also seeing the instagram from this atelier they have worked for a lot of knowed people in Portugal.

View attachment 1221223
I could see that. Like with her mom making all the handsewn stuff, I could see her do something with an atlelier. Now I'm especially excited
I doubt it
It's the Carnation Revolution, there's a flower
so she posted that she's flying to Monaco, but also representing an important day in Portugal? Can we just have both?

I didn't get it as post about Portugal at all :LOL:
I understood it like "Pft of course I'm going to Monaco. Today. April 25th"
She always puts date in some form πŸ˜…
Nah just your historian tattle resident making a fuss here
but today is Carnation Revolution

• Haha
Reactions: 2
not Luisa being this dumb 😭😭😭😭

why? would you post? about Portugal? Using a french city? girl???
Well i think i get her post the 25th of april we call it the carnation revolution (that why she has that flower on her post) but also the freedom day is when the dictatorship ended in Portugal and it resulted in the Portuguese transition to democracy. So what i get from her post its the freedom that we have now to go wherever we want and to live in a democracy.

Reactions: 6
We are not going down the JenJen and Yuki road again πŸ˜…

Now I'm intrigued...what sort of soup? I have lived on soup over the past couple of weeks during exams (genuinely have eaten solids for dinner like 3 times in the past 2 weeks) and need some more inspo πŸ˜…
I have full freezer of a 12-hour cooked broth with pork. So that and some noodles. i don't like creamy soups . but pea soup is okay or soup with red lentilsπŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well i think i get her post the 25th of april we call it the carnation revolution (that way she has that flower on her post) but also the freedom day is when the dictatorship ended in Portugal and it resulted in the Portuguese transition to democracy. So what i get from her post its the freedom that we have now to go wherever we want and to live in a democracy.
Luisa big brain time tho

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have full freezer of a 12-hour cooked broth with pork. So that and some noodles. i don't like creamy soups . but pea soup is okay or soup with red lentilsπŸ™‚
Thank you for that! I love all soup tbh but all time fave is carrot and corriander! But the sound of pork broth and noodles is good...might take that one on board:)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nah... its way to easy to screw up some nice clothes in the muck if it rains.... hmmm is it gonna rain?
There's a mini heatwave forecast for Ireland this week anyway so UK normally have better weather than us (apart from Scotland, sorry my Scottish ladies 😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well i think i get her post the 25th of april we call it the carnation revolution (that way she has that flower on her post) but also the freedom day is when the dictatorship ended in Portugal and it resulted in the Portuguese transition to democracy. So what i get from her post its the freedom that we have now to go wherever we want and to live in a democracy.
That's a beautiful interpretation and I'm gonna stick with it.
To Freedom, flying to an international tax shelter, and seeing your F1 Driver boyfriend to celebrate P3!🌹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.