Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaw Lando is so proud and happy that Luisa is learning to play golf 🥰 He said she’s practicing on his putting green next to his desk

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she’s really getting into it, she’s getting a lesson and then they have a bet of if she can beat Tom in a match 😂
my money is on luisa. if she wins, it's entertaining to watch tom throw a tantrum. if she loses, it's entertaining to watch her play golf and not be exactly great at it 😂

Reactions: 6
Oli requesting 2 suits is suspicious....
Maybe reception is black tie.
how the hell is Lando going to get 2 suits ready that fast

Reactions: 3
she’s really getting into it, she’s getting a lesson and then they have a bet of if she can beat Tom in a match 😂
As much as this is all very sweet, the rest of those boys need to get themselves a life outside of Lando a girlfriend so that she has someone else to hang with

F1 connections remember...I'm sure he will be fine 😅 Queen Cisca will make sure of it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as this is all very sweet, the rest of those boys need to get themselves a life outside of Lando a girlfriend so that she has someone else to hang with

F1 connections remember...I'm sure he will be fine 😅 Queen Cisca will make sure of it
RETWEET

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And of course Luisa will have to learn golf. I think at first she was like oh this is cute in dubai
but now it happens EVERY SINGLE TIME she goes to see him. Honestly what's the point if she's just gonna be sitting around reading books and drinking tea.
But also it sets up Carlos and Isa double golf dates

Reactions: 5
Head to Joshua Kane, the designer that did his Brits suit, they’ll already have his measurements so can deck him out in a tux pretty quick I reckon

Reactions: 4
Lando, Max and Connor are on Bankai’s stream. What they’ve said so far:

- They’re going to play golf tomorrow
- Lando and Max said Luisa is better than Connor at golf (Luisa agreed in the background)
- Lando’s at MTC on Wednesday
- Lando asked Luisa when she wants a golf lesson this week
- Lando said he’s got a Tumi shoot on Thursday, it’s a new release
- Talked about the wedding. Lando said he’s got nothing to wear. He needs to find 2 suits, (requested by Oli). So is going shopping when he’s in London
- Lando’s flying to Miami on Sunday/Monday
- Lando singing his version of “Whole Again” 😂
- Theo has joined and Lando asked Theo if he liked his barnet on the podium 😂
Okay this is sweet 🧡 I’m watching now 🙂

Reactions: 2
i tried watching it but tarkov is painfully boring, heading to netflix now to watch heartstopper, at least a super cute lil love series to lull me into sleeping
yeah i give them 20 mins 😂😂 i need something simple 😂 my brain is in sick mode 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lando, Max and Connor are on Bankai’s stream. What they’ve said so far:

- They’re going to play golf tomorrow
- Lando and Max said Luisa is better than Connor at golf (Luisa agreed in the background)
- Lando’s at MTC on Wednesday
- Lando asked Luisa when she wants a golf lesson this week
- Lando said he’s got a Tumi shoot on Thursday, it’s a new release
- Talked about the wedding. Lando said he’s got nothing to wear. He needs to find 2 suits, (requested by Oli). So is going shopping when he’s in London
- Lando’s flying to Miami on Sunday/Monday
- Lando singing his version of “Whole Again” 😂
- Theo has joined and Lando asked Theo if he liked his barnet on the podium 😂
Love that he’s going to Miami early in the week should be some good content

Gasly fans pls dont hate me cus of what im gonna say know but i have to. Since maybe Pierre and Kat "broke up", i was thinking about it, and i have strong feeling, that ofcoures beacuse of situation in Ukraine she was very sad and needed support and wasnt anymore intrested in that lovely mini travel and cute pictures thing, so the cahin broke

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.