Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isn't that the netherlands though?
are they doing a europe tour before going to america?

@landolorian if you google "mclaren hats miami" you can buy the hat from third parties. i just found one.
*at least i hope it wasn't a scam
Poffertjes are from the Netherlands. Crepes are pancakes from France.
On the picture of Isa is the Dutch flag, but i don't know if she is realy here at the moment
Screenshot_20220425-143354_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hope to see Luisa wearing a red dress or a green dress for the wedding. Maybe she can get something fancy from that store D'adelia

Reactions: 1
for anyone in the uk landos interview is on itv hub this mornings episode about 53 minutes in

Reactions: 5
I hope to see Luisa wearing a red dress or a green dress for the wedding. Maybe she can get something fancy from that store D'adelia

what if she's a bridesmaid? not to bring out one of monza's many eye roll reaction pics but sav and her seemed quite close since they met and luisa is family, kind of. maybe flo and cisca are bridesmaids as well.
i'd love that to be honest 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.