Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been so freeing to unload my thirst for Hornbag onto someone anonymously 😂thanks for listening. I did go through a Toto phase for a while before realising I must like my men a foot shorter and with more grey hair

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry off topic but I love how tiff and bottas are literally the polar opposite of Heidi and Daniel, content all weekend 😂

i do like them and think they’re great together
me too! valtteri basically running to her when everyone was applauding him was super sweet. i don't know a lot about tiffany but they seem very sweet together.

Reactions: 9
It’s been so freeing to unload my thirst for Hornbag onto someone anonymously 😂thanks for listening. I did go through a Toto phase for a while before realising I must like my men a foot shorter and with more grey hair
wow he sounds so attractive when you put it like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't want to be rude. But she was born rich. She never had to work. It seems to me that it didn't work out (yet?!)but there is no need to work harder because she has money. The actresses that i know had to work hard, really hard, and had besides their actingjob ( or between acting jobs), also more jobs to pay for their rent,food, etc. But they do everything to accomplish their goal. Even now in covid times. You see them as tv guests, they try something new and tell about in on tv, they do commercials, etc. And not only actresses, the majority of people in this world have to work, and when they don't have a job, they have to do everything to get one. Even if its a job you don't study for, or like. At the end of the day you want to have a roof over your head and food on the table.
She is just one of the very lucky ones that didn't need to work for the money.
Maybe she is ok with it. I could not live without a goal in live. But everyone is different.
(My opinion is based on what i have read about her on the internet, i don't really now her. Maybe she is working on goals/her job in private)

I use a lot of English words for someone who is not really good in English... i hope i did not say something weird🙈
This gives me the creeps.
Live without a purpose in life.
Despite all that money.
For me it’s weird.
I would be bored with no purpose in life.

Reactions: 5
Sorry off topic but I love how tiff and bottas are literally the polar opposite of Heidi and Daniel, content all weekend 😂

i do like them and think they’re great together
I agree! They are really in love and not afraid showing it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Having watched their on stage q and a from Aus I was happy to see their chemistry in ‘real life’ and not just in an edited video from McLaren.
it was a lovely video, made me laugh quite a bit. i think even in the edited mclaren videos there's quite good chemistry. hope they filmed something in italy 🤞🏻

Apparently people were sending Daniel death threats on Twitter yesterday, I didn’t come across any but saw this under a tweet discussing the threats and I spat out my tea! I like to think he’d see the funny side to being called that!
there were some death threats on instagram as well... i understand the tifosi are "passionate" but there's nothing passionate about wishing death upon someone else, that's just being a tit human

Reactions: 9
Daniel made a instagram story yesterday evening.
They flew with everyone back to London.
yes but lando was in monaco this morning post race and filming for the morning show. so either they took different flights, or lando at least went back to monaco

Reactions: 6
what if she's a bridesmaid? not to bring out one of monza's many eye roll reaction pics but sav and her seemed quite close since they met and luisa is family, kind of. maybe flo and cisca are bridesmaids as well.
i'd love that to be honest 😂
I have been at the end of some bridesmaids drama before, and it ended friendships,
I would love a wedding with no bridesmades period. but here's to hoping we see cisca and flo and Lando all lined up. Dont know if Sav has siblings but in my opinion that's the only reason to have bridesmaids/groomsmen. Maid of honor and Best Man, fine... but when you start trying to pick equal wedding parties, someone gets screwed.
If JenJen is in the wedding I will literally throw up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This gives me the creeps.
Live without a purpose in life.
Despite all that money.
For me it’s weird.
I would be bored with no purpose in life.
Me too, i can't understand because i am not rich. But because i am not rich i don't really know what their lifestyle is.
But it's different with other goals in live then the "normal" (not rich when born) people.
So maybe their purpose is to stay as rich as they are now so they can continue their lifestyle.
I have to stay working till i am 70 to pay for the rent.

Yes i am (very) jealous from what i see about the rich people (all the wags )But we only see the holidays, clothing and visits to beautysalons.
But at the end, we are all people with our bad momdnts
Money can't buy hapinness, love, health..
You have to create your own hapinness, and if she is happy with doing what she does...it's ok.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.